Chapter 19

Nikki Bella's POV
"Just tell me who you are." I said with a little laugh. "Nope." He said. Whoever's was this their voice was turning me on.

I quickly got up and turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist. Still he didn't let go. Who can it possibly be.

He let go all of a sudden it was Dean Ambrose. "Dean." I said still my arms around his waist.

"What's up doll?" He said with the most beautiful smile i have ever seen. "You were the least person i expected for it to be." I said not leaving my arms.

"You look so... sexy." He said. I loved Dean he was the hottest guy in the roster right now.

Dean took my arms off from his waist and he left... leave to close the door. He sat down on a chair with his legs open.

He patted his lap for me to sit on to sit on him. "After the show." I said with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Ok after don't forget." He said standing up and giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Can you give wait for me after the show?" I asked him. "Yeah sure why not." He smiled at me.

God he was cute i just wanted it so bad. I shook me thought out and snapped back to reality.

"Meet me at the parking lot." He said walking off. "Ok see you then." I waved goodbye. Now it was time for my big announcement.