Chapter 2

Aj Lee's POV
I was walking back and forth in the locker room. I couldn't stop thinking about Brie. I love her so much but she just did it because it was apart of the whole distraction thing.

Now what do i do i can't stop thinking about the kiss. Everyone was talking about it the whole locker room and the men's locker room too.

I need to talk to her i am just going straight up to her. Not now but like next week or tomorrow.

I need a burger. "Emma are you almost done i'm hungry!" I yelled.

"Almost done calm down why in a hurry?" Emma said getting out of the bathroom and washing her hands.

"Where do you wanna go eat?" Emma asked. "Anywhere i just wanna burger." I said skipping out of the locker room with Emma.

Emma and i went to the parking lot and drove to McDonald's. "I am starving Emma need some food in my mouth." I said pointing to my mouth. Emma and i started laughing and then parked the car.

We both got off the car and went inside. Nobody was there just us both and the workers.

"What can i get you?" The lady behind the cashier asked. "Yes can we get two medium cokes and two bacon burgers please." Emma answered.

"Anything else?" She said. "No that's all." Emma said giving the cashier twenty bucks.

··········