Still Into You

And after all this time, I'm still into you

Lamia was born in Miami, Florida, and raised in Pensacola, Florida to a Puerto Rican-Dominican Samoan mother and a Malagasy-Tongan father.

Lamia grew up with and attended the same schools as Joe. Through Joe, she began hanging out with his family mainly the twins: Joshua and Jonathan.

She and Joe began dating sophomore year of high school and everyone swore that they would be one of those high school sweethearts that got married after high school.

But fate has a twisted sense of humor instead the moment Lamia's parents found out that their daughter had gotten pregnant by Joe. She was made to marry a rich businessman, who was nearly fourteen years old than her. He had fallen madly in love with her because she reminded him of his first wife who died several years ago.

Due to this, Joe never knew he had fathered children with Lamia since she just disappeared without a trance.

For years living on the other side of the world, Lamia raised her and Joe's quintuplets with a man she didn't love in a forced arranged marriage.

Her husband spent years waiting for her to love him the same way he loves her, while she never did because she was mad at him for stealing her youth and being forced to marry him but she did have three children with him.

When her husband suddenly dies, Lamia instantly uprooted her children and moved back to Florida.

She didn't expect to run into anyone from Joe's family as soon as she came back but she did. Now everything is turned upside down when Joe finds out about his children. Now Lamia is facing everyone from her past.

Cast

Lamia "Mia" (Faletau) Sewell

Leati "Joe" Anoa'i