Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

"Lay your head down," Lamia told Joe.

Joe immediately placed his head into her lap, and as soon as her fingers began massaging his scalp, he fell asleep almost instantly.

"You still have that magic touch," Joshua said as he walked into the locker room and saw Joe knocked out with Lamia's hand in his hair.

"And I still have no idea how I do it," Lamia said.

"Some people just have that aura to make people feel relaxed and safe around them," Joshua said with a shrug.

Joseph walked in with Laramie.

"Damn, he's gone," Sefa said, looking at Joe, who was now slightly snoring.

Laramie quickly takes a picture of her parents on the couch before putting her phone away.

"Okay, so we're planning a grand opening party for our spot, and you both plus your wives are invited," Laramie tells Joseph and Joshua.

"We're going to show up without the invitation anyways," Joshua told Laramie.

"Exactly," Sefa said.

Laramie chuckled.

"Okay, well make sure y'all come to spend money on your wives," Lamia told the guys.

"Oh, of course, we gonna support and show out," Joshua said.

Lyrita walks in with Aunesti, laughing.

Ever since Lamia agreed to work on having a relationship with Aunesti. Aunesti has been coming around and trying to bond with Lamia and everyone else. Lamia was still wary of her but Aunesti seemed very genuine.

"Ma, why didn't you ever tell me you used to fight like you were Floyd Mayweather Jr.?" Lyrita asked Lamia.

Lamia shrugged.

"Aunesti, stop telling Lyrita about my fighting days, now she's going to think it's okay to do the same thing as me," Lamia told her sister instead of answering Lyrita's question.

Lyrita scoffed.

"I'm still going to beat a bitch, I just know to tune out your lecture on it from now on," Lyrita said.

"Yup, that's your daughter for sure," Sefa said.

Joshua and Aunesti laughed.

Lamia rolled her eyes.

Joe wakes up after that and is confused about why everyone was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Joe asked.

"Lyrita and Lamia have the same temperament," Sefa answered.

Joe nods.

"Oh yeah, I had to stop Lyrita from beating up a girl at the gas station for breathing too close to me then when I told Lamia about it. You would think she would be like, 'Joe, you did the right thing.' Nope, she told me why I saving that hoe from an ass whooping like, 'Why did she have to breathe all over you?' I just walked away because how do you get mad about someone breathing?" Joe told everyone.

Lamia and Lyrita give Joe a look.

"I told you, she was moaning next to you, not breathing," Lyrita said to Joe.

"Needed her ass beat for that," Lamia said.

Joe sighed.

"I hope you aren't like this, Laramie," He said, looking at his oldest daughter.

Laramie gave him an innocent smile.

"Unfortunately, it's hereditary," Laramie said.

Liked by lourdes, lyrita, romanreigns, and 368,748 others laramie Creating lifelong memories with my amazing dad @romanreigns 🖤View all 1,498 comments romanreigns ☝️🏽☝️🏽☝️🏽☝️🏽lourdes ♥️♥️♥️♥️ lamia 🤍🤍🤍🤍

laramie Creating lifelong memories with my amazing dad @romanreigns 🖤
View all 1,498 comments
romanreigns ☝️🏽☝️🏽☝️🏽☝️🏽
lourdes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
lamia 🤍🤍🤍🤍

ROMAN REIGNS ON WHETHER HE WOULD LET HIS CHILDREN PURSUE PRO WRESTLING

Roman Reigns has been considered one of the best pro wrestlers of his generation. Despite his age, The Tribal Chief has competed at the highest level imaginable in WWE. With that said, Reigns also answered whether he would let his children pursue a career in pro wrestling.

The wrestling world is full of many generational talents. After all, the likes of Cody Rhodes, Charlotte Flair, and many more have found success after venturing into the pro wrestling world like their fathers.

While speaking on Inside the Ropes, Roman Reigns was asked if he would let his children pursue a career in pro wrestling. Reigns made it clear that he'll support his children if they want to venture into pro wrestling.

"I'm a supportive father. Whatever my kids want to do, I support it. If they come and tell me they want to wrestle then I'll help them put in the work. I'll train them. But we'll see where that ends up. It's not for everybody." Roman says.

What's your take on what Roman Reigns said? Do you want his children to become professional wrestlers as well? Let us know in the comments!

481,817 likes
thellounge THE L LOUNGE ✨🤍
View all 1,206 comments

Lamia was sitting at the front desk of the beauty lounge. It's the day of the beauty lounge's grand opening. Lamia was doing one final check to make sure everything was perfect before guests start to arrive.

"Babe," Joe said, walking in with some of his relatives.

Lamia looked up from her phone and smiled.

"You guys are here early," Lamia said as she walked around the desk to hug Joe. "Thank you all for coming," She told them.

"No problem, you know we have to support family," Jacob said.

"It looks nice," Joe told her.

"Thank you, the girls and I are happy the lounge is finally finished for the grand opening," She said.

Lamia gave Joe and them a quick tour of the place before more guests started to arrive. More people arrive and Lamia is greeting them. Joe stays by her side the whole time.

"Oh this is nice," Trinity said as she and Jonathan walked in, holding hands.

"Thank you, we're so happy you guys are here," Lamia said.

Aunesti and Raúl walk into the lounge.

"Hey, ladies!" Aunesti exclaimed.

"Hey, thank you guys for coming," Lamia said.

Soon everyone is here and enjoying their food, and drinks, getting things done, and buying things.

"Okay, can we get a family photo in front of the L lounge sign?" The photographer asked.

The family moves and poses for a photo in front of the L lounge sign. Joe wraps his arms around Lamia while Lamia holds his arms.

The party ends and Joe takes Lamia and the kids home. While dropping them off, Lamia asked Joe if he wanted to spend the night.

Joe answered yes.