Chapter Twenty-Seven

Joe walks in with his cousin to his garage where he has a ring built-in and is shocked to see Lamia and Lyrita in the ring going at it.

"Keep going!" Trinity shouted.

Trinity is outside the ring coaching them with Galina and Sarona watching them.

"Uce, lyrita may be the one," Jon said as Lyrita did a Codebreaker-style move for a near fall.

Lyrita rolled up Lamia for a two count before Lamia rolled her over. Lyrita rolled Lamia over one more time and hooked her legs.

In the end, Lyrita pinned Lamia with a roll-up as Trinity yelled a successful three count and everyone started clapping and cheering.

"Y'all look like some pros," Joe said as he made his way to ringside. "You think so?" Lyrita asked with a big smile on her face while out of breath.

"Oh yeah, you look better than me in the ring," Joe answered.

"She might just be the Tribal Chieftess," Josh said.

"But miss thang over there, you still got it," Jon said.

Lamia bows her head.

"Hell no, my body hurts like hell," Lamia said.

"Why were y'all wrestling?" Joe asked.

"Because Trinity found out mom was a high school wrestling state champion and wanted to see what she could do," Lyrita answered.

"And she proved why she was a champion," Trinity said.

"Yeah, when she wasn't beating up people outside of school, Lamia was beating them up on the mat," Jon said.

Lamia rolled her eyes.

"I barely fought like that for you guys to keep saying that but yeah, wrestling was fun but I couldn't do it for a living as you guys do," Lamia said as she couldn't see herself being as dedicated to wrestling as Joe and his cousins were to it.

"Plus it's too late for you to be a rookie in pro wrestling," Lyrita said.

"Yeah, I don't do well with being the new person," Lamia said.

556,667 likes
lamia 1-800-DID-I-ASK?
View all 1,227 comments

"You're dating Christian. Are you going to tell your father about him?" Lamia asked Lyrita as they sat down for lunch.

"It's only been a few weeks, I don't want to tell Dad and things don't work out, you know," Lyrita answered.

Lamia nods.

"Yeah, I think you should take your time with Christian, get to know him, and when you feel like you guys are serious then you better bring him to meet your father and me," Lamia told her daughter.

Lyrita takes a sip of her drink.

"Of course," Lyrita said.

"So, what have you been up to?" Lamia asked Lyrita.

"Working. I finished my jewelry line, I'm getting ready to launch it soon," Lyrita answered.

Lyrita started a jewelry line back in January and has been working on it for months and it's finally ready to be launched to the public.

"I'm so excited," Lamia said before she started tearing up. "Oh my God, I don't know why I'm crying," Lamia added as she picked up a napkin to wipe her tears.

Lyrita reached across the table and squeezed her mother's hand.

"We both know why you're crying, mom. You do it every time we accomplish something that you didn't get to do at our age," Lyrita explained.

Lamia chuckled because Lyrita was right. She would be crying for the rest of her life about everything her children get to accomplish in life.

"I don't think I'll ever stop crying about everything you guys do," Lamia said.

Lyrita shakes her head.

"At this point, you should just buy the company Kleenex because you're going to be crying for the rest of your life," Lyrita said.

Lamia playfully rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," Lamia said.

Liked by carmelo_wwe and 334,899 otherslyrita 🤎View all 1,048 comments

lyrita 🤎
View all 1,048 comments

"Have y'all noticed Lyrita has been acting a little secretive recently?" Lourdes asked as everyone minus Lyrita sat down in the living room.

"What do you think she's up to something?" Joe asked Lourdes.

"When isn't Lyrita up to something, no, I think she's hiding because she got a new boo," Lourdes replied.

"You saw her Instagram. It's giving my man takes my pictures tease," Laramie said.

Joe looked at Lamia who was quiet during the conversation as everyone gave their input.

"You know what she's hiding, don't you?" Joe asked Lamia.

Lamia shakes her head no.

"You know," Joe stated.

Everyone looks at Lamia.

"She got a new man, don't she? And you know who he is," Laredo said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about but you guys should really respect Lyrita's privacy," Lamia said.

Lourdes and Laramie look at each other.

"She knows," Lisardo said, knowing how bad their mother is at lying.

"We're going to find out who her little boyfriend is," Laredo said.

Joe nods in agreement.

"Gotta check out the fool bold enough to date Lyrita," Lourdes said.