Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Joe was stalking Lamia's Instagram. She didn't call the girls to tell them how her date went so Joe was looking for clues on her Instagram.

So far all she did was shared photos from her day with Josivini, on her Instagram account. Joe swiped as both of them flashed wide smiles in the shots, which were taken during their getaway in Miami.

Lamia also wrote a short message in her post's caption that partially read: Thank you @josivini for making this weekend special.

Lamia looked stunning in a cheetah-print dress that showed off a considerable amount of skin as she posed for a photo with Josivini.

Joe sees a list of the most recent stories. Looks like Lamia just added to her story. Joe presses the icon to view her story, turning the volume down on his phone quickly.

The first one is a video of Lamia twerking on Josivini. It looks like they're on a boat. "Throw that ass!" Josivini shouts in the background. The next one is a video of Lamia taking a shot while Josivini keeps pouring her shots. Then the rest of her story is a series of photos in which Lamia donned a red bikini top that exposed her toned midsection.

She also donned a matching bottom that showcased her curvy thighs and impressively toned legs.

"She's really pretty," Bianca said from behind him causing him to jump, he hadn't even noticed her get that close.

Bianca chuckles.

"The girls take after her," Bianca said.

"Thank God," Joe said, smiling.

Bianca smirked.

"You need to get her on the road with you, so you don't have to stalk her Instagram," Bianca teased Joe.

Joe shakes his head.

"I don't think she would do it. She has three young kids to look after," Joe said.

"Bring them too," Bianca said in a duh tone.

Liked by melissamolinaro, romanreigns, lamia, laredo, and 235,032 others lourdes she's always got my back 🖤View all 1,187 commentslaramie you guys have a personal photographer now 🤣lyrita @laramie we have dad trained 😂lourdes @lyrita @laramie h...

lourdes she's always got my back 🖤
View all 1,187 comments
laramie you guys have a personal photographer now 🤣
lyrita @laramie we have dad trained 😂
lourdes @lyrita @laramie he knows our angles and all 😭
lisardo @lourdes @lyrita not y'all making him the undisputed photographer 😭😂
laredo at least tag the man @romanreigns
romanreigns 📸
lamia I miss you girls 😫
lourdes @lamia I miss you, Mommy
lyrita come visit us because we're not coming home anytime soon @lamia 🤣
lamia @lyrita I might pop up 🥺 to make sure y'all are eating properly
lourdes @lamia 🫶🏼
biancabelairwwe Gorgeous 😍