Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

TMZ Sports✅
@TMZ_Sports

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Lisardo and Laredo will wear numbers 8 and 15. Interestingly enough they will also be using a different last name on their jerseys. Instead of Sewell. The twins will have Anoa'i on their jerseys. #GoBucs

|

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Lisardo and Laredo are dropping the last name of Sewell and will be known as Lisardo and Laredo Anoa'i.

|

Lisardo and Laredo are members of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family as their father is the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns,

1:30 PM • 110.7K Views

Roman Reigns✅
@WWERomanReigns

No. 8 @LisardoA & No. 15 @LaredoA 🩸☝🏽

2:00 PM • 941K Views

Liked by cassie, kamoria, trinity_fatu, and 104,887 others lamia Our bond remains forever strong

lamia Our bond remains forever strong. #tbt
View all 1,162 comments

"I'm so happy you're here," Lamia said.

Kamoria smiled as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm only here for a couple of days, Mia," Kamoria said.

Kamoria took in the sight of Lamia. "Did you lose weight?" She asked her older sister.

Lamia shook her head.

"No, does it look like I did?" Lamia replied.

Kamoria nods.

"Yeah, it does," Kamoria said.

The last time Lamia show her sister was months ago at Lance's funeral. Kamoria didn't like staying in one place so she was constantly traveling which makes it hard for Lamia to have time with her younger sister.

"So, how are the kids? How are you with Joe?" Kamoria asked with a wink.

Lamia's brows snapped together as the question was definitely out of left field.

"The kids are good and there is nothing with me and Joe," Lamia answered.

"But you want there to be something, right," Kamoria said.

"No, I don't. I just want him to have a relationship with our kids, that's it," Lamia said.

"Liar!" Kamoria exclaimed.

Lamia scoffed.

"I'm not a liar," Lamia said.

"Yes, you are. But whatever, I know something will go happen soon enough between you two, and you better not screw it up. This is your second chance to be happy with your first love, Lamia," Kamoria said.

"Girl, calm down I am not sure if I could get into another relationship, Kam, I don't have it in me," Lamia said.

"Mia, don't let Lance keep you from being happy. He is dead. He can't control you anymore," Kamoria said.

"It has nothing to do with Lance, I just want to explore being on my own," Lamia told her sister.

"No, it's about Lance, you're scared. Why can't you be like your kids? You see how they've dropped Lance's last name. They're not afraid anymore, so you shouldn't be either," Kamoria said.

Lamia sighed.

"Can we talk about something else?" Lamia asked Kamoria.

"I'm just gonna bring it up later," Kamoria tells her sister.

"Of course," Lamia said.

Liked by lourdes, lyrita, romanreigns, and 145,772 otherslaramie Sisters – All for one, one for all

laramie Sisters – All for one, one for all.
View all 1,148 comments
romanreigns 🩸☝🏽
lamia 🫶🏼❤️😍

How Many Children Does Roman Reigns Have?

Get to know the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion's ten kids.

The Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is a proud father of ten kids.

Reigns and his ex-wife Galina Becker share five children together: Their first child, a daughter, was born in December 2007 and appeared with Reigns in a PSA in June 2014. They had twin sons in November 2016, followed by another set of twin sons in March 2020. The athlete also has quintuplets: daughters Laramie, Lourdes, and Lyrita and sons Lisardo and Laredo, with his former girlfriend, Lamia Sewell.

Despite both breakups, Reigns is still on good terms with his exes as he continues to co-parent his children.

Reigns is also a grandfather of three as two of his oldest children have children. Laramie has two children: a son and daughter while Lisardo has a son.

Reigns' sons Lisardo and Laredo were recently drafted to the NFL during the 2023 NFL Draft as linebackers for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.