Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Liked by lamia and 652,567 others lourdes 💚💛🩷View all 3,294 commentslamia 😍laramie Triple hotness 😘username1 You guys never post your little sisterslyrita @username1 Because they don't let us post them without their permission username2 Do y'...

lourdes 💚💛🩷
View all 3,294 comments
lamia 😍
laramie Triple hotness 😘
username1 You guys never post your little sisters
lyrita @username1 Because they don't let us post them without their permission
username2 Do y'all even spend time with your half-siblings?
lourdes @username2 Siblings. We don't do that half shit around here and yes we do.

Lyrita is going through stuff in her closet when Joelle and Liara walk into the closet.

"Hey, Rita," Joelle said.

"Hi, girls, are you ready to go shopping in my closet?" Lyrita asked her little sisters.

Lyrita needed more space in her closet so she asked Joelle and Liara to come and pick out whatever they wanted out of her closet to keep.

"Yes," They answered, excited to own some of their big sister's clothing and accessories.

"Great," Lyrita said as she gets up and shows them some handbags. "What do you guys think of these?" She asked them.

"I like them," Joelle answered.

"Me too," Liara said.

"Okay then, pick the ones you want," Lyrita told them before handing them each a basket to set the things in.

"This is cute," Joelle said as she places a leather jacket in her basket.

Lyrita watches her little sisters with a smile on her face. "Okay, I see y'all are some fashion icons," She said.

"Just trying to be like you," Joelle told her.

Lyrita laughs.

"You know I'm a fashion icon!" Lyrita exclaimed as she flips her hair over her shoulder.

After a while, Liara and Joelle are done, so they walk out of the closet and sit on Lyrita's bed.

"Joelle, I want to talk to you about something," Lyrita tells Joelle.

"What is it?" Joelle asked.

"Do you feel left out or that we don't hang out with you enough?" Lyrita asked her, wanting to make sure Joelle was all good.

Joelle looks confused, asking, "Is this about what people are saying on social media?" Joelle plays with her fingers.

"Yes and no, I don't care about what people who don't even know us have to say but I know you can see all of that so I want to make sure that you don't feel like that, you know," Lyrita explained.

"I just want to make sure you know that we care about you and always want to know how you feel," Lyrita said.

Joelle nods.

"Sometimes I'm jealous when I see you guys together on social media but I know you guys are closer and older than me so there's not much you can do to spend time with me," Joelle told Lyrita.