Chapter Twenty-Eight

thelvault and lyrita

Liked by lamia, laramie, uceyjucey, and others thelvault COMING SOON

Liked by lamia, laramie, uceyjucey, and others thelvault COMING SOON. Established in Pensacola, Florida. The L Vault is a jewelry line designed to add quality statement pieces to make your everyday outfits stand out while staying effortlessly chic.

Our pieces are 18K gold plated. Quality is very important to us, all our pieces are plated with a very thick layer of real gold (2 microns plated) for long-lasting jewels!
View all 20 comments

Joe picks Lamia up and carries her like she weighs nothing. They are at Joe's store going over the plans with the constructor that they hired to renovate the building the way Joe wants it.

Frank the constructor hides his smile behind his clipboard. He wasn't used to working for such an openly affectionate couple before. Most couples he worked with usually couldn't stand each other and by the end of the project they were filing for divorce or broken up but these two are a different story. He could tell this renovation project wouldn't break them. If anything they'll end up closer.

"Joe put me down, we have to be professional," Lamia told him as she looked over at Frank.

"You said your feet are hurting so I'm carrying you until your feet don't hurt anymore," Joe said as he playfully spanked her butt.

"Sir, stop, we have to be serious right now," Lamia said.

Frank cleared his throat.

"I'm just gonna walk around and take notes while you two lovebirds enjoy yourself," Frank told them before walking to the other side of the building.

"See you made him uncomfortable," Lamia said.

Joe shrugged.

"He'll just have to get used to it," Joe said as he started twirling around with Lamia in his arms holding on for dear life.

Lourdes and Laredo walked into the building, laughing at their mother's face as Joe twirled her around.

"Stop your father!" Lamia called out to her kids.

"You guys are so adorable," Lourdes said.

Lamia was starting to feel nauseous.

"Okay, stop I think I'm going to be sick," Lamia said.

Joe stopped and put her down immediately.

"Are you okay?" Joe asked Lamia.

Lamia rushes to the nearby bathroom.

Lourdes rushes after her mom.

"Motion sickness," Laredo told Joe.

"How long has she had motion sickness?" Joe asked Laredo.

Laredo shrugged.

"Maybe a week or two, I don't know. I just noticed it myself," Laredo answered.

468,406 likeslamia ❤️🍒View all 2,255 comments

468,406 likes
lamia ❤️🍒
View all 2,255 comments

"Girl, you look like you're about to be sick," Trinity said as Lamia focused on not throwing up on herself.

"I'm okay," Lamia said.

Joe looked at Lamia.

"Look at me," Joe tells her.

"I'm fine, Joe," Lamia said, lifting her head to look at him. "See," She said smiling at him.

"If you are feeling sick, let me know and we'll turn around, we can see Beyoncé another time," Joe said.

"I'm fine," Lamia said.

Lamia laid her head back onto his shoulders as she caressed Joe's arm. Joe pressed a kiss to her temple.

"I can't believe Lamia got us front-row seats," Almia said.

"How did you do that?" Galina asked Lamia.

"It wasn't easy but I made a bunch of calls and got them," Lamia answered.

Lamia was taking a group to see Beyoncé in Houston. Lamia love her some Beyoncé so she wasn't going to miss Beyoncé putting on a show in her hometown of Houston.

"I'm telling you now if Beyoncé says she likes my outfit, you guys will never hear the end of it," Trinity said.

Everyone laughs.

"We know," Jon said.

Trinity had gotten an outfit inspired by Beyonce's own Renaissance tour outfit. She was so excited about it that she's been talking about it nonstop.

"At this point, I hope she pulls you on stage, Trin," Takecia said.

"I hope so too," Trinity said.