Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

"You can do it," Joe said as he looked at Lamia with a smile. Lamia looked down at the ground. Still trying to build up the courage, to go and talk to her baby sister.

After her conversation with Joe, Lamia talked to Kamoria about Aunesti. Kamoria agreed with Joe that maybe they should give her a chance but Kamoria wasn't going to reach out to Aunesti so that left Lamia to be the one to speak to Aunesti.

She wasn't expecting to run into Aunesti this soon but of course, Josivini seemed to have Aunesti attached to her hip and here she was at this gathering.

Joe trailed behind Lamia, grabbing her waist and tugging her in their direction. Josivini nudged Aunesti as she noticed Lamia and Joe approaching them.

Aunesti stares at them as they stop in front of them.

"Hi, you two look cozy and cute," Josivini said, smiling.

"Hi," Aunesti said.

"Hello," Lamia said.

"We're cute, aren't we?" Joe asked as he rubs on Lamia's booty.

Lamia smiled.

It's awkward for a few minutes until Joe clears his throat. Lamia sighs and looks at Aunesti.

"I talked to Kamoria and we decided that it would be good for you to come around and we can try to build a relationship," Lamia told Aunesti.

Aunesti started to tear up.

"Oh my God," Josivini said, shocked

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that?" Aunesti asked as she wiped her tears.

Joe lightly tugged on Lamia's arm, bringing her closer to him while making direct eye contact.

"Say something," Joe said.

"We can start small but please keep this between us, I don't them to know we're in contact," Lamia said.

"I would like that," Aunesti said.

"I would like to try with you, Aunesti, but the minute you start doing shady shit, moving funny in any way. I will pop you and I will never talk to you again," Lamia said, straightforwardly.

Josivini raised her eyebrows.

"Lamia," Josivini responded.

"Chill, baby girl before I put you in a headlock," Joe reprimanded her, lightly smacking her on the ass. "You don't have to threaten her," He added.

"No, it's fine. She has her guard up and that's okay," Aunesti said, not feeling threatened because she knew Lamia was serious and her words were not to be taken lightly.

"Sure do," Lamia said.

Joe shakes his head.

"Okay, I'm gonna get her out of here before she ends up saying something to ruin the small progress we've made," Joe said.

"Okay, goodnight," Aunesti said with a small smile on her face as Lamia pouted.

"I wanted to drink," Lamia said.

"You can't handle liquor," Joe said.

"Bye," Josivini said as Joe takes Lamia away.

"They're so cute," Aunesti said.

Josivini nods.

"A baby is coming at the end of the year," Josivini said.

"You think so?" Aunesti asked.

"Hell yeah," Josivini answered.