༻ 3

"Aruna, aliens aren't real."
"They are too!"

Ciela shook her head at her stubborn member who believed with her full heart that aliens do in fact exist.

"They're as real as Santa Claus," she mocked.
"Of course they are," Aruna crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Don't tell me that you don't think Santa Claus isn't real too..."
"Well too bad. I don't think he's real."

"You just don't believe in anything," Aruna pointed out.
"I know I'm an atheist but that's not why I don't believe it. It would just be too weird," Ciela shrugged, not expecting to feel the youngers hands on top of her mouth.

"Shh," she whispered. "The aliens and elves will hear you."
Pushing Aruna's hand away, Ciela wrapped her arms around the girls shoulder, finding her innocence very cute. "Whatever you say."

They walked into the recording studio together to pre-record some parts of their title track again. There was an error with some of the sound so the girls had to take some time out of dance practice and outfit fittings for this.

"You're finished Eliana," the producer said, letting the leader leave with a satisfied grin on her face. Quickly waving to her members, she went off to spend some free time on whatever the hell she wanted to use it on.

Aruna was jealous.

"Who wants to go first?" the producer turned to the girls, headphones placed on his shoulders.
"I'll go," Ciela said, wanting to get it over with.

She didn't have much vocal lines as she rapped more, just some occasional background stuff. Aruna on the other hand had many things to work on.

When they finished the first recording of their title track, she faced so much difficult parts. Being a trainee meant focusing more on weaknesses and adapting idol characteristics, but being an idol meant having to be good at everything or they would be flamed.

It had been a while since she really pushed her voice to the limit.

Soon enough, Ciela was finished with her short parts, also having a similar look on her face that Eliana wore. "You got this Runa," she patted her friends back, asking if she wanted her to stay. Aruna declined the offer.

The song recording wasn't too bad, other than how it still didn't seem like she was putting her best effort in the end. She wanted to keep re-recording until her throat gave up on her but the tired look on the producers face stopped her.

She didn't want to be a nuisance.

"Good job," he said, letting her off the hook for the day. Aster had already recorded her lines early in the morning so she was probably working hard on perfecting the dances which Aruna wished she could do.

Scurrying out of the room, chugging down a bottle of water, she halted when almost facing the impact of Jaemin.

"I am so sorry," she apologized, bowing her head in embarrassment.
"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention," he shook it off.

Aruna was kind of embarrassed by how she looked at the moment. She was wearing a huge cat shirt and sweatpants found from the floor of her bedroom. Jaemin looked amazing of course. He always did.

Even if she was just passing him by in the cafeteria or the hallways, he looked effortlessly beautiful. And he was nice to everyone. Trainees, staff, other idols. Jaemin was an angel.

"Uhm well- I guess I better go," she smiled unsurely, not really knowing how to find the perfect exit to the already awkward conversation.
"Oh, yeah. Of course," Jaemin nodded. "By the way- I like your shirt."
"Really? I just grabbed it last minute," she explained, looking down at the ginger cat on it.
"Yeah. I have three cats myself."