༻ 6

but you're just so cool
run your hands through your hair
absentmindedly making me want you

"My butt hurts," Ciela groaned, lightly massaging her bottom.
"Floor choreography is hard work," Eliana agreed.

Aruna just lay on her back on the cold floor. Her ankle was screaming at her. So damn hard.

It was like she was being chained by her legs upside down and her mouth was taped. She couldn't say anything or even process it. Even if she had a chance to, Aruna wouldn't.

She couldn't.

"Is it just me, or has Minju been harder on us?" Aster asked, tying her short hair into a ponytail.
"She has," Eliana nodded. She twisted her back to the side, groaning in relief when it cracked satisfyingly. "But it's only 'cause she wants us to do the best we can."
"Yeah...I guess. I'll be good if I get more mochi..." she glanced at Aruna, a pleading expression in her eyes.

Too busy looking up at the blinding practice room lights, Aruna didn't notice. She just wanted to crumble up into a ball and sleep forever.

"Oh, if only someone so sweet could buy some for me..." Aster sighed.
"Get it yourself, lazy ass," Ciela kicked her back, causing a groan from the younger.
"Fine."

"No, I'll get it," Aruna sat up. "I need to take a walk anyways."

Aster smiled gratefully at her, informing her of the credit card that was in her tote bag. Aruna took a deep sigh as she stood up, mentally preparing for the sudden ache of her ankle. And when it came... oh God. She just wanted to yell into a deep dark abyss.

But instead of doing that, Aruna simply grabbed her headset and the credit card, tucking it in the back of her pocket.

She scrolled on her phone to find something that would suit her mood. She had over five playlists - each supporting all her different moods but at that particular moment, nothing seemed right.

So, of course, she resorted to the people she was growing fond of - her bubble subscribers.

ARUNA just now on bubble

Good afternoon Y/N !!
I hope you ate lunch already
Anyways, I was on my break when I realized I need new music to listen to...
Drop some recommendations :)

randomuser_1: honestly all laufey songs slap

randomuser_2: seven by jungkook

randomuser_3: wear sunscreen by peach pyramid

randomuser_4: NCT Dreams new album dropped a few days ago...maybe give it a listen

randomuser_5: peach eyes by wave to earth or literally anything by them

Thanks for all the songs <3

randomuser_6: im excited to listen to your music aruna :)

randomuser_7: i bet yours will be the best !!

Hehe well stay tuned for our debut ~
Only two weeks left
Look what I bought for Aster

Hehe well stay tuned for our debut ~Only two weeks leftLook what I bought for Aster