༻ 21

you should take it as a compliment that i'm talkin' to everyone here but you

"Ji, why do you keep running around like a mad man?" Hwayoung questioned the frantic man, a teasing smile on her face.

"Oh- no reason...I just want to make sure everyone's having a good time," Jisung said.

He wasn't lying. It was his first time throwing a party and it was going pretty well so far. But there was one person he had hoped would attend, and her absence left Jisung feeling unsettled. Had Jaemin actually invited all his friends as said he did?

The door swung open with a burst of energy, and Ciela made her entrance, yelling out a spirited greeting with bottles of booze in her hand. She was dressed in a cop costume, an interesting contrast to her behaviour.

Eliana appeared as Little Red Riding Hood, and Aster was dressed as Soulja Boy. Jisung, on the other hand, had chosen to be the chef from the movie Ratatouille. Originally, he had considered dressing up as the rat, but it reminded him too much of the Karen mouse from Mean Girls, so he opted for the chef's outfit instead.

"Hi, guys," Jisung, being the kind host he was, greeted them with a warm smile, but his eyes couldn't help but scan the area. He noticed that only three people had arrived, which left him wondering about the last one.

Before having the chance to question them, Renjun came running in his own Flynn Rider costume with Rapunzel Hana by his side. "Glad you guys could make it," Hana clapped enthusiastically. "I love your outfits- please tell me where you got that skirt Eliana."

They girls left with a chattering princess by their side leaving a lonely chef wondering what he did wrong.

ARUNA just now on bubble

Just went halloween shopping and look at what I found!!Sooo cute 💕What are you dressing up as Y/N?

Sooo cute 💕
What are you dressing up as Y/N?

randomuser_1: me and my younger cousin are going as olaf and anna!!

randomuser_2: hold up- are you going to a party aruna?

randomuser_3: i don't celebrate halloween 😭

randomuser_4: me and my gf  are marceline and princess bubblegum!! basic, ik but...what are you going to be?

I love duo costumes...they're so cute
I'm not sure what to be but I think I just got an idea
Me and my friends are just having a small get together for funsiessss, nothing big 😅