༻ 49

and all i  do is sit and think about you
if i knew what you'd do

"I'm sorry...I don't have any mens clothes and if I gave you my hoodies they would be like a crop top," Aruna apologized, closing her closet with a sigh.
"Oh- it's okay. I'm not that cold."

She joined him on the bed, sitting to face him when she could feel herself smiling, pressing her lips together to stop herself.

"When do you have to leave?" she inquired, her hands idly playing with the loose thread of her blanket.
"Uhm...should I go now?" he awkwardly looked to the clock, assuming she was trying to kick him out in a polite Aruna way. "I drove here so I can just go right away."

Jisung got off the bed, and Aruna couldn't help but snort at his cuteness. She reached out, gently curling her fingers around his wrist. "No, I'm not. I just don't want to keep you up too long because of the award show," with a subtle yet firm tug, she pulled him back onto the bed.

As he settled back down, Aruna scooted closer, narrowing the distance between them, their knees now touching. She took his hand, intertwining her fingers with his and squeezed it reassuringly.

Aruna's gaze softened, offering comfort, while Jisung's tense shoulders gradually relaxed under her touch. "Right..."
"Did you know there's going to be a full moon in two weeks?" she hummed in question.

"Yeah...are you going to watch it?"
Aruna shrugged. "Not sure yet."

Jisung subconsciously circled the base of her thumb with his, finding his eyes wandering her room. He had never been before.

The pictures of moons around the walls and ceilings almost made him laugh at how much she adored them, reminding him of his own room filled with constellations. Other than that, it was pretty simple. One stuffed animal on her bed whilst a small hoard of journals lay on her desk. He didn't have the guts to ask her what they were.

"We should really go stargazing one day, though," Aruna suddenly suggested. She felt the soft circling touch of his hand pause and then resume. "Maybe when we're not so busy."

"Stargazing?"
She nodded "Yeah. I actually used to go all the time with my dad so I have equipment stored somewhere."

Jisung perked up at the mention of her parents. She rarely spoke of them and he wondered what type of people they would be. He would have to meet them one day and he just wanted to prepare himself.

"I wish I had some of my own equipment," he said, his thumb gently brushing against her finger.
"It's so pricey though, and I barely use it," Aruna grimaced. She turned her head to the side where her mirror stood and cringed at her posture, immediately straightening it.

"Does your back hurt because mine does."
"Now that you mention it..."

They shifted on the bed, their backs now resting against the headboard.

She had her laptop that she barely used on her lap as she searched for a video to watch on Youtube. There was nothing really that suited her interest and decided on switching websites to Netflix.

"Have you watched this before?" she asked, pointing to an old show.
"No, but I've seen it a lot."
Aruna gasped in mock disbelief, playfully nudging his shoulder. "What the hell. For real? We have to watch it now."

She pressed the first episode, feeling excited to experience it for the first time again but now with her boyfriend.

As the episode progressed, Aruna slowly inched closer, her warmth blending with Jisung's.