A/N

~Hey, so quick authors not and info you should probably read before you start the actual book.

Key-

Y/N- Your name

N/N-  Nick Name

Y/E/C- Your eye color

Y/H/C- Your hair color

Y/H/L- Your hair length

Y/S/C- Your skin color

(If I forgot any please lemme know!)

!!!PLEASE READ!!!

This is ofc, a Sailor moon fanfic following you or Y/N. (I never refer to Y/n as myself but that's just me lol) It will be following you as the forgotten/ sacrificial princess of silver millennium. I don't know how much I want to wreck the story line you have no idea how tempting it is to make a romance with mamo but UGH how haywire would that get. smh... Just some background, I'm changing quite a BIT of the storyline a bit. So y/n (In the original life) is Usagi's twin but I added this whole blessing idea, and you'll just read to figure that part out. Y/n is known as sailor eclipsis (A play on eclipse because yuh) The story will practically start from the beginning of Sailor moon.

Also Y/N uses tarot cards throughout the story as an attack and also just a theme so I will explain in an A/N at the end of most chaps. Also I'm not quoting anything word for word, and I will be reiterating some stuff in case you need a refreshes/ haven't watched sailor moon because I have been there lol. Y/N does transform with a brooch, and she'll slowly remember her past. She's lowkey an anti hero when she does. I think you'll like it!

ANYWAYS thought I'd let you know. <3

~Fiona Penn