✦𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓤𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓵✦

"𝓦𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮."

~𝒰𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃

I land on a building, now back in Juban, Tokyo. The situation before me is truly odd.

Taiotsu, Opalite, Tuxedo Mask, and the other Sailor Guardians, along with Kunzite and the mysterious Sailor V, are standing on a building across from me. Kunzite fleas followed shortly after, as did my tuxedo mask, and I seemed to go unnoticed by the others. I observe the group's interactions from a distance. Sailor Venus jumps from her building, announcing herself as the moon princess 'Serenity.'

The name echoes in my mind: serenity. The one who hurt me the most—I can't remember it all, but I feel as though the name Serenity leaves a bad taste on my tongue. Sailor Venus jumps down from the building shortly after, and I follow suit, not yet approaching the guardians.

As Sailor Venus reveals herself to be Minako Aino, Opalites eyes fall on me.

"Holy shit!" She yells, springing to her feet and pointing at me. Taiotsu turns to look at me as well; his eyes widen, and I take a confused step back.

"Y/N!" Sailor Moon shouts as she runs up to her, clutching her in a tight embrace.

"Where have you been, Y/N? You just disappeared!" Sailor Mercury says this, running up to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"That's..." I begin, my mind wandering back to Wasu and Teru.

"I'm not sure." I say it simply, and Usagi looks up at me teary-eyed. "I'm sorry, Usagi," I say softly, sounding unsure of myself. "I was walking... I recall my encounter with Jadeite and the two children who helped me: "Suddenly I was somewhere else. It was cold and scary. Two kids helped me escape, and then they put their hands on my forehead."

"We're already gone..."

I remember what the kids told me, shaking my head as it pounded relentlessly.

"Then I just remembered such weird things..."

"It's not like it's the end of the world."

"Leave this place!"

"I will, we all will..."

"Uhm, what's going on...?" I ask, and Minako approaches me with a weary smile.

"I am Princess Serenity. You were all born and reborn as Sailor Guardians to protect me."

I blink owlishly as I look at the one who claims to be Serenity. I feel a surge of rage, and my mind edges toward something.

My head swirls with past memories and forgotten feelings as they fight to resurface.

"Y/N! Are you okay!?" Sailor Moon asks, looking at me worrisomely. I give a trembling smile and a shallow nod.

"Uh, if you're Princess Erenity, then where is the second princess?" I ask, and Minako's face returns to a serious expression.

"I have failed to locate the second princess." She says that Rei and a girl I don't know will join us.

"So then, our missions are not over yet." Ami trails off, and Usagi brightens up.

"Look, Y/N! This is Mako! She's Sailor Jupiter! We met her while you had disappeared." I nod while Jupiter offers me a smile.

Something blue moves in the corner of my eye, and my head snaps to look to the side.

"Did you see that?" I ask, as what seems like a silhouette jumps out of view under the moonlight.