Lil' Update

Hi, Hi, It's me Fiona! So I've got three things to say. I'm near done with the new chapter, and I know the last chapter I said that I'll be posting every other Sunday, but I decided against that. I'm just going to post when I finish any chapters, and the intervals between these may be varying since next week I'm starting my freshman year. (woooo) 

Also I got this really banger idea for a mha x Oc fic? I feel like it might do well, but I'm not sure when I'm goin to start it since there's a lot of fleshing out to do. My original idea was to make it an x reader, because I feel like they get more attention, but I was thinking about making it an x oc because it's easier for me to write a genuine personality. The thing about x readers is there's a lot you can't describe since it's supposed to be the person reading, so no hair, or super discernable traits, or a too prominent personality so the reader can fill in those blanks. But with the idea I'd rather use an oc. What do you think?  

And I'd really love to know your ideas when it comes to Mirror Of The Moon, because I have too many istg.

Anyways, this fic has been doing surprisingly well, it's hit no. 1 in sailor guardians, no. 7 in sailor uranus and sailor neptune, and no. 6 in tarot cards! this is all super insane, I have a passion for writing, but my ADHD brain has a problem with sticking to one thing when I have so many cool book ideas! I end up not having any books up by the end of it, lolol.

Anyways that's about it, so thank you so much for reading my book! I love all of my OCs (especially Vision) and the next chapter is lowkey heartbreaking, but honestly we all need a cat like Vision.

Anyways Love you lots, please vote, and I'll see you soon!

~Fiona Penn <3