✦𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷✦

❝𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂.❞

~𝒟.𝒥

Hey, it could be worse, right?

I mean, Michiru could have messed up her playing or something.

She got through her performance, so I'd say the violin show was a success, right?

Right?

I jump out of the way of a thick black substance that, instead of hitting me, latches onto the corner of the stage.

I feel like this is Vision's fault.

Opalite and Haruka are holding the door open while people flee out in panicked chaos.

Michiru and Vision are saving this arachnid, like other victims.

And I am fighting it. Or, at least, trying.

It would have been nice if somebody told me Haruka was sailor Uranus, sure.

It would also be nice if somebody told me why in the world this is happening, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

The violin show had gone great; Michiru's playing was as astonishing as the first time I heard it. Haruka had managed to sneak Vision in, and I managed to keep Opalite from falling asleep the whole time. Michiru finished, there was applause, and the four of us went down to congratulate her.

That's when things went wrong.

The first sign was when Vision turned into his human self. He clearly knew something was wrong prior to that, though I didn't question him.

After that, we were confused, to say the least. Vision had an expression that was a tragic mixture of exhaustion and annoyance.

After that, the legendary silver crystal started to glow brilliantly. It didn't feel warm—quite the opposite, actually. It was sharp, a biting cold.

My brooch glowed as well, and a marking on my forehead was illumined. I felt a rush of power course through me, an aching cold flush through my veins.

And then, after that, it was a shriek that dragged all of our attention to our side.

It reminded me of what had happened with Ashi. The same inky blackness had taken over somebody's lower body, making them look almost like a spider.

It was a simple 'Uh oh,' from Opalite that managed to set it off.

So now we're here.

Again.

Being a sailor guardian got old surprisingly quickly.

I jumped up, hitting my tarot card with the heel of my palm.

"Judgment." I say, a shocking calmness in my voice. Chains protrude from the ground and clamp onto the monster. One strikes through its chest, and they begin to heat, searing into it.

It screams then, sending more streams of black at me.

"Glistening shield!" Opalite shouts as a radiant shield-shaped slab of crystal blocks the attack from hitting me.

But that's not what catches me off guard; instead, it's the attack I hear next.

"Mercury aqua mist!" The air is filled with a damp layer of mist, clouding my vision.

No.

"Who's there!?" I hear Uranus yell, and I feel Opalite clutch my shoulders as Vision stands at my side.