✦𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓜𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂✦

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣."

~𝒜𝓃𝒾 𝒟𝒾𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑜

✦✦✦

"My queen," The guard greets with a bow. The beautiful lady he addresses stares aimlessly out of the window, her eyes grazing upon her moonlit garden.

"Yes," she responds, without offering the guard a single glance, her voice as elegant as she.

"It is done," he utters with a nod. His voice is serious as he continues. "The blessing of the moon was given to Serenity."

The queen he regards now turns to face him, her entire body swishing, resulting in her long silver strands swirling around her. Her elegant and breathy white dress that seems to drape off of her body also mimics the motion. Her sapphire eyes widen at his words, and her soft hand gently touches her parted lips.

"And what of Y/N?" she asks, though everything about her tells him she doesn't want to know.

He swallows hard before uttering the words, "The Eclipse."

"It's not safe."

"Hide Y/N's existence. Let it be known that I have only one child."

✦✦

"Let us celebrate Serenity, princess of the moon, sole heir to the silver millennium!"

✦✦✦

✧☾𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃☽✧

✧☾𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇☽✧

A giggle can be heard throughout the palace, as a little girl trots through the extravagant corridors happily.

"Little Y/N, where are you," A maid calls, and Y/N swiftly hides behind a corner covering her mouth with her small hands in an attempt to stifle her giggles.

Lela, the only servant for Y/N's palace, lets out an exhausted sigh, before turning around and walking in the opposite direction of Y/N's hiding spot.

Y/N quickly peaks around the corner to ensure Lela's departure, before booking it to the staircase adjacent to her.

She runs down quickly and out of the, luckily, unlocked door. Y/N had never been past her garden and was most excited to surprise visit her mother.

Her mother only visited once a month, while Y/N's castle was usually doused in shadow, once a month all of the moon would glow shedding light on her palace, and then, her mother would come and visit her and tell her stories about sailor moon!

Y/N loved Sailor Moon and wanted to be as strong and as pretty as her too. When she told her mother this, though, her face fell and the usually warm smile that graced her lips was nothing but a thin line.

She responded with nothing but a "We'll see."

And she left early that day.

Y/N wondered if she had done something wrong. She realized that comparing herself to Sailor Moon was a bad thing when she said the same thing to Lela, and Lela reacted the same way.

So Y/N would draw and hide pictures of her dressed like Sailor Moon on her mattress instead. Shaking her head Y/N strolled through the unfamiliar territory she found herself in.