✦𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼✦

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘"

- 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

"Y'know, giant cat— he talks about ya' like you're some kinda all knowing protégé. I'd think you'd know him too."

"I do know Vision; of course I do, but if you're in need of help, I don't know why he'd point you to me."

At this point, Opalite and I were in some playground late at night, sitting on the creaky swings. Before we arrived here, though, Usagi had latched onto me, tearing up, and—

"Y/N, You can't go doing things like that; It's dangerous." Rei scolded me, while Taiotsu huffed and nodded in response to every word.

"N/N," Usag gasps hard between sobs clinging to my waist.

"I thought you were gonna die!"

She cries into my stomach, and I give a weak smile, patting her head. "It's okay, Usagi. I'm here now, and I'm safe. I promise I won't do anything dangerous again," I reassured her gently, feeling a mix of guilt and relief wash over me. Rei and Taiotsu exchanged concerned glances, realizing the impact my actions had on Usagi.

I hear Taiotsu grumble behind me, and I throw an apologetic glance at him. Well, in the end, Princess D's treasure wasn't what we were looking for. It ended up just being a 24 carat diamond statue of herself." Luna sighs as she shakes her head disappointedly.

"Guess we'll just have to keep looking, huh?" Ami says, with an optimistic smile.

"How long do we plan on dodging the point?" Taiotsu snarls, clearly upset for a reason beyond me.

"Who is this?" He nods to Opalite, who gives him a nasty glare. She steps forward and crosses her arms in a wide, confident stance.

"The name's Sashi. Sashi Riko." We had decided on giving her a fake name to make sure she doesn't stand out.

"Are you a sailor guardian?"

Opalite frowns deeply, pressing a thumb to her chest.

"Sailor Crystal Shard, the one and only!" I give her a worried smile, but she just nods her head reassuringly. Was she really a sailor guardian?

"What kind of-" I hear Luna mumble before she sighs lowly.

"Alright, well, we're on a mission to—"

"Yeah, I'm down." She sticks her tongue out, looking at some spider inching across the ground. Luna gives a blank expression. Eventually the group was able to disperse; Usagi, Rei, and Ami went one way while Opalite spiders me to go talk to her the other way.

I am stopped in my tracks by an arm on my shoulder, gripping it not too hard but enough for me to recoil. Opalite looks from me to Taiotsu, before letting go of my wrist and disappearing into the foliage.

"What is wrong with you!? Are you insane, idiotic, freaking mental!?"

Taiotsu screams at me as soon as I'm able to wrestle my shoulder out of his grip. I look at him confused, and he sighs harshly before speaking roughly again.