✦𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮✦

"𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟, 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥."

~𝐵𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑜

"I'm scared! I'm sorry, this isn't what I wanted—I made a mistake, please! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to betray you, Vision. Please, I need your help."

"Oh, Serenity. How far you've fallen. But you should have known better than to cross me. You will pay for your betrayal. Surely, you must've known. There was intent in your eyes, and now there is not an ounce of regret in mine."

"You don't understand she's dangerous; people like her are dangerous!"

"Ha, You make me laugh, Serenity. The Empire of Eos and the Nation of Penumbra gave everything for your Silver Millennium. And you would dare lock her up? Kill her? Misguide the only ones she had. You are blinded by your own delusions of power. But mark my words, Serenity, the consequences of your actions will be dire. You know the crystal is rightfully ours."

"Vision. You, after all this time—"

"After all this time, you crossed me. Retribution will be served. And the berserker of it won't be me, Solus, or even your own precious crystal. It will be your Victim."

"No! Vision, you cannot leave me like this! Vision! Vision, come back, please! I beg of you, reconsider your decision. We have been through so much together; don't abandon me now. I implore you, Vision, please come back to me. What about Luna!? And Artemis, do they mean nothing to you?"

"You think after this,  Luna and Artemis even exist to me? No. They mean nothing. No longer will I be blinded by your precious facade and sweet nothings. Serenity, you disgust me. You have deceived me for far too long, and you have hurt her enough."

"Well then, I'm sorry for this Vision."

"Serenity—! You wouldn't—"

"There you are, my rose; you're more dazzling than the sun itself."

"Huh? Oh, it's you again? You're being so nice to me, just... Don't make me feel special and then leave!"

"You're the prince of earth? What does Earth look like? Is it pretty?"

"It's breathtaking. I will take you down to see it someday. I promise."

"Indeed, we are the guardians of the prince of Earth."

"What are you all doing here, then?"

"Who are you?"

"Good question, If only I knew the answer."

"The one blessed of Eclipse."

"Me?"

☾✧𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃✧☽

My eyes shoot open, and sweat rolls down my face. That dream left my head hurting badly. My body feels weak, and when I take a look around, I remember what had happened before I passed out.