✦𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓷~𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼.✦

"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓷

𝓗𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮

𝓐𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓪 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱"

~𝑀𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎

"What the fuck!?" Opalite laughs as she stops herself from falling and sliding across the building.

"They're coming out of nowhere!" I shout as I am thrown to her side, barely steading myself.

"Shit. This is why you don't hang out with middle school girls, Kushiri." Taiotsu grumbles as he lands next to us too.

Vision says nothing scoffing as he lands next to us as well.

"I knew it!" Opalite laughs manically holding her chest and she's almost scarier than the blood sucking monsters that attack us.

"You're shit bubble drinks are cursed! Even if they taste like fucking heaven in a cup."

"Opalite," Vision hisses.

She scoffs as she looks at him before looking pointedly at the enemy before us.

"Taiotsu, Opalite." Vision states, and if I weren't currently in desperate fear of my life I would have though it funny that I was watching people take orders from a cat.

Taiotsu gains a scary smirk as he cracks his knuckles.

"Game time," He chuckles and this causes a deep, toothy frown to form on Opalite's face s she takes an almost animalistic stance.

"I'll fucking kill you!" She growls and I feel threatened much less the monster. Alas, Ashi simply stares with a blank face.

"Wait! What are you going to do to him he's—"

"He's trying to kill us Y/N! He's trying to actually murder us. There's no time to ponder moral values about attacking your friend when he's currently about to end all of tokyo and probably the world!" Taiotsu yells at me and I shrink back.

Not like they can't hire a new barista...

Vision nods, and It's Opalite who yells first.

"Mineral mirage!"

"Eye of heaven." Taiotsu follows up, and a large wave of heat seems to solidify in golden crystals, cutting through the air in a destructive dance.

Ashi lets out a blood-curdling scream as they cut his skin, and for a moment I ponder how I even landed myself in this position. No, I hadn't done anything. That mysterious blue haired student had came...