✦𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭✦

❝𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤.❞

~𝒜𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓃 𝒞𝒽𝑒𝓀𝒽𝑜𝓋

✧☾𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃☽✧

The tower.

That forsaken card.

On it, a woman with long inky ebony hair has a sword and spears broodily piercing her back, blood coating her otherwise flawless skin. Her eyes are hindered by that silky air, but her mouth is curved into a small, most unsettling smile. She is half on the ground, draping herself off of...

Neo Queen Serenity. Who stands facing away from her and towards a warm glow in the otherwise pitch-black room. Serenity holds two infants in her arms, though the light reaches one child.

The card is quiet, the depiction eerie.

I open my mouth to ask it a question, but it hasn't disappeared yet, it hasn't told me what it wants to.

"The blessing. The secret of the blessing."

The words overlap each other and echo before that sharp, deafening silence overtakes me once more.

"W-what blessing..?" I question hesitantly. I hear a slight chuckle from that raven-haired woman before my skull is nearly pierced through by the unbearable repetition of one word.

"Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken-"

I hold the sides of my head as if the words aren't in my brain. I can't stop them, I can't stop it. It hurts, the more I squeeze the sides of my head the harder the words yell to me.

And then,

silence.

"Sailor Saturn."

I sprint out of the palace, I haven't left for eight years.

Not since I saw what you did. I shake off the thought, as I look around the area you've found yourself in outside.

The cards told me Saturn was here, and while I'll be able to do literally nothing, I'm at least going to watch your home planet be destroyed.

My eyes fall on three streams of lights one yellow, one green, and one red. They float upwards and ease out at the same height.

'They're pretty,' I think as I stop to watch them.

They form a triangle, and in the sky, a girl seems to be falling, or rather, floating downwards slowly.

'Sailor Saturn,' I can tell it's her.

I begin running towards the three lights and the Sailor of Destruction.

I find I'm not the only one who's come to watch how this will play out.

Neo Queen Serenity and Princess Serenity both stand there at the ready, but both are seemingly at a loss for what to do.

Both of their eyes fall on me when I reach them.

Deciding It's best not to make this too awkward, I just stand a few steps ahead of them like it's normal.

Princess Serenity's brows furrow in confusion, while Queen Serenity's eyes widen.

"Y/N," Queen Serenity breathes.

My brows knit together before my expression softens.

"Long time no see," I say with a small smile.