✦𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽✦

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟."

~𝒫𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑜 𝒩𝑒𝓇𝓊𝒹𝒶

☾✧𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃✧☽

I turn the corner, and approach the Crystal Seminar. Two guards eye me as I start towards them, but I'm quickly stopped in my tracks when I hear those familiar words. 

"Star girl?"

It couldn't be Taiotsu, right? 

I just saw him. 

On the bus. 

Like three seconds ago.

I turn slowly, low and behold, blonde hair and yellow eyes meet my y/e/c ones.

"What in the world," I say with the utmost confusion. He tilts his head to the side and furrows his eyebrows. 

"Did you just transf-" He begins, I quickly sprint over to him and cover his mouth with one hand while pressing a finger from my other to my mouth to shush him. I lean back and look at the confused guards and offer them a nervous smile. I then push Taiotsu back around the corner.

He leans against the wall, silent. I stand next to him. silent. I tap my foot in thought, my arms crossed over my chest and my eyes closed. I hear him shifting nervously from the intensity of my silent fury. 

What is with this guy? 

Is he stalking me? 

Gross. 

But right now there are semi more important matters.

"Taiotsu." I state loudly and firmly, tapping my foot faster now.

"Yeah?"

"How much did you see?" I open my eyes now and narrow them at him, angling my head upwards so I can face him entirely. He looks a way briefly before letting out a sigh.

"I got off the bus a few minutes after you. You were acting weird and I thought you were going to mug that blue haired girl."

Ouch.

"After I got off the bus, I saw you following her which made you even more suspicious. I followed you all the way up to that building where I saw you take out that pen. Then you said something about the eclipse and did... that."

I stare daggers at him for a few more minutes before I sigh and slump my shoulders in defeat. 

How could I have been so reckless?

He saw everything. 

Well, now, he knows too much.

I look down in thought. Did Luna say there was anything against jumping people but with super powers?

I personally, have a no witness policy.

I nod my head once in agreeance with myself. I'll just beat him up and throw him off a bridge somewhere. 

Shouldn't be too hard. 

He kind of seems heavy but I have superpowers.

Still looking down I reach for my brooch, ready to transform into Sailor eclipsis. That was my plan until I felt something soft and warm land on my head gently. I look up through my brows my mind being pulled away from murderous thoughts. I lift my head slightly, as Taiotsu gazes at me with an amused smile playing on his lips, his fist rested atop my head.