✦𝓨𝓸𝓾, 𝓦𝓱𝓸𝓶 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯✦

❝𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊? 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
𝒩𝑜.
𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝒷𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝓊𝓃𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓊𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒾𝓉. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊.
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊.
𝒫𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒.
𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒.❞
~𝓊𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃

I picked up the thing. It was a music box with a round top. It was black with golden trimmings and lines wrapping elegantly around the object's body.

I felt around it, before finding the wind. I turned it a few times before opening the top.

A sun is shown with golden rays, while a woman cradles a small baby. She rocks slightly, in time with the gentle piano that sounded familiar. A black circle slowly moves over that sun, and when it covers it, the baby is gone. The sun then slowly moves- sets, leaving that black hole and the baby all on its own under the night sky. It was an extremely beautiful scene.

When it finished, I looked back up at Opalite, who gently closed the top.
“This is…” I began slowly, and she looked at the endless vacuum of space surrounding us.

“Your mother. She and Taiotsu saved me, you know. I woulda died without them.” I tilt my head prompting her to go on but she simply shook her head.

“In any case, I’ll take you back down to earth if you’re ready.” Opalite offered- giving me a crooked smile that she fit on her face with much effort.

“What about the others, and Vision?” I asked and she shook her head.
“It’s better if we head down without ‘em.” I nodded, the finality intertwined within her words made me feel like there was no point in arguing.

It wasn’t long before Opalite decided to take me back down to earth on her own terms.
I heard Usagi and the others came back at dawn from Vision- but I was far too tired to worry about that. I slept through the weekend- Haruka and Michiru were understanding enough but I felt like such a burden.
When I was awake, I spent the time playing that music box over and over. I was the child blessed of eclipse- and Opalite calls the empress my mother but…

I came from serenity. By blood, I am her daughter, Usagi’s sister.
Yet, I felt so connected to her- The people of the eclipse.

I was so enchanted by said music box, that I hadn’t realized the guardians and sailor moon were in the midst of a fight late at night until I saw the luminous blanket of Sailor Moon's Moon Healing Escalation. When it engulfed the district, my hand reached the legendary Silver crystal dangling from my ear. I held its cold surface between two fingers, my Y/C/H hair brushing past my hand.
For a moment, my thoughts were consumed by the two men who saved me that night.

“Mamoru, Taiotsu…” And briefly, I thought, I wonder how they knew each other.

I leaned my head against the cool glass of the window as the thoughts circulated.