Update update!

This is extremely important for the future of MOTM!! I just want us all to be clear the the reason I haven't posted in a sec isn't because I've dropped this story. I have finished the next chapter already and it's scheduled to come out the 30th (my birthday) I just want to get ahead on chapters so I can take it easy and focus on school a bit while writing an not worrying too much about the next chapter.

I used to write a chap, edit, and then publish right away which meant I was always like, "Okay okay so in the next chapter I introduce..." And "Alright alright, now that I just finished this 30 minute long chapter I need to start working on my 16 minute long one," and that's like... not good.

This book has a small following and I want it to grow but I don't want to pressure myself to hard. I'll be posting every Wednesday at 5:00 pm (weekly,) so now you know when each chapter will come out for sure!

I think a schedule will be good for me, so now I have a window to get a chapter done, and for anybody wanting to stay updated on this story because you'll know when to log on and read!

Also, I decided I'll be writing these seasons-

Dark kingdom (we're on now, but majority of it is finished on my end)

Dark moon  (finished planning)

Death busters (GOING TO HIT SO HARD I'LL TELL YOU THAT NOW)

Eternal (🤭)

Zodiacs (custom/ original)

Please follow me, I post updates on my conversations which I can announce to all of you so you can stay updated! Also, when I say MOTM, I mean Mirror of The Moon just an acronym lol.

Anyways this has been Fiona Penn signing off! <3