✦𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼, 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽.✦

"𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤  𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕, 𝕝𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪."

~𝓤𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

☾✧𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃✧☽

"Sister? You mean, like, sister, sister?" Usagi asks Vision, confused, As am I, Rei, and Ami? Though the look of knowing on Luna's face definitely tells me she knows something we don't.

"Hmm, he definitely meant the second sister." A voice, which I've become all too familiar with, quips sarcastically next to my ear, eliciting a sigh from me.

"Taiotsu, don't you have something, anything, better to do?"

He smirks at me, briefly looking at me before looking back up at Vision. Taiotsu stands back to his full height, resting his arm on my shoulder as he kicks one foot over the other.

"This is my 'better to do', little star. You think I would miss drama between two talking magic moon cats? Honestly, this should be one of those weird American reality TV shows. Don't let me stop you now!" Taiotsu signals for them to continue, offering me a smirk.

"I had no idea you had a brother, Luna." Ami remarks, All eyes are on Vision now, which I am thankful for to some degree.

"Vision has rarely ever been a brother to me, much less in these past few years." Luna snarls, her eyes glued on Vision. Vision carries the same intensity in his gaze as the tension elevates to unbearable heights.

"Family dama, huh?"

It took every ounce of rationality in my body not to punch Taiotsu in the stomach for that terribly timed comment.

"Can it, Suit boy." I hiss at Taiotsu in a hushed tone. Vision throws an unimpressed glance at Taiotsu before jumping from the arcade game down to Luna. He's much larger than her in size, and he begins circling her, his tail swaying behind him.

"Oh, don't make me laugh, Luna! Your loyalty lies in what you saw; mine lies in what was true. You can't possibly think that I'm to blame for all that came next."

Luna scoffs before looking up at me.

"Y/N, you can't trust him. He's manipulative and will do anything to protect himself, even if it means throwing others under the bus."

Vision stops and sits next to Luna, an odd expression on his face. His eyes flicker with a mix of frustration and hurt as he listens to Luna's words. It's clear that her accusations have struck a nerve, but he remains silent, seemingly lost in his own thoughts.

"Luna, I don't think that's—" I hesitate lightly before continuing.

"Luna, that's not true. On the bus, Vision gave me his energy to keep me awake. Even if it was only a few seconds longer. He gave me my new brooch; he picked me up after everything that happened with Jadeite. I mean, it's clear that you guys have your own thing going on here, but Vision isn't bad."

Vision looks up at me with a thankful expression on his face before it eases back into his usual cocky one.

"Preach."

Taiotsu says, nodding while putting his hand on his chest as if to say my words touched him. I slap the back of his head hard, gritting my teeth in annoyance.

"Ow, okay, I get it, not the time. Jeez." I roll my eyes at Taiotsu's comment and take a deep breath to calm myself.

"Thank you, Y/N. At least one of you has some form of common sense." Vision says, jumping to my side.