✦𝓐 𝓢𝓴𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 ✦

❝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮. 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓻 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓘𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓱𝓸𝔀.❞

~𝒥𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑒

I open my eyes slowly, squinting them as I adjust to the light.

"Vision, tell us what you know."

"Get Haruka and Michiru out of here."

"Why is there a different symbol on her forehead?"

"She had said Wasu and Teru before she passed out, right?

"Guys look." One voice cuts through the chaotic chatter—Ami's.

"She has a half of the legendary silver crystal." I feel somebody lightly turn my head as I quickly close my eyes again and pretend to be asleep.

"Don't remove it." I hear Vision order, and the hand is retracted slightly.

"Opalite, take Haruka and Michiru back to their house."

"Yes sir." Opalite replies; her tone is rather solemn.

"We're not going anywhere." That was Haruka's voice, which sounded only a few feet behind me.

It was easy enough to sense the tension in the room.

I peek through my eyelashes, trying to gauge the situation without fully revealing my consciousness.

Luna scoffs, "None of this would have happened if it weren't for you."

She stares pointedly at Vision, who is still human, and stands slightly in front of me. I'm laid on a couch; Haruka and Michiru stand behind it, and Opalite stands awkwardly to the side of them. Usagi sits across from the couch, biting her nails and tapping her foot nervously. Mako stands staring at Opalite with her arms crossed, Ami crouches against the couch I'm laid out on, and Rei stands slightly behind her. Upon looking closer to my surroundings, I find we're at the base attached to the Sailor V game.

Vision doesn't make a sound in response to her accusation, and I wonder if his face remains blank.

"You were the only one who wasn't put into suspended animation, the only one retaining all of our memories. Yet you ran about doing Serenity knows what instead of awakening Y/N. You just had to make things complicated."

Vision remains silent, and it seems like they're waiting for him to say something. Instead, he promptly turns around and extends his hand out to me.

"Get up." He states, he must've known I was awake. I hesitate for a moment, then take his hand.

"Y/N! You're awake!" Usagi shouts with glee, snapping out of her trance and rushing towards me. She seems like she was coming in to give me a hug, but her confident steps falter as she gets closer to me.

"I- uhm..." She begins, diverting her gaze off of me and looking slightly to the side.

I furrow my eyebrows, heaving a sigh before I stand. She looks at me slightly worried, and I take a step towards her. I study her face before quickening my steps and drawing her into a hug.