✦𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓞𝓯 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽✦

𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕤, 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣, 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕟.

~𝒱𝒾𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓋𝒾𝓊𝓈

☾✧𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃✧☽

"Y/N... wake up... !! It's me! Y/N hurry up and wake up!"

Your woken up by hash claws grazing your skin. 

"Ouch!"

Sitting up fast and holding the middle of your face the pain ebbs quickly. Looking around, you find yourself in grassy plains. The deep green hills roll on and the flawless blue sky easing your worries. You sit under a weeping willow tree, though what catches your eyes the most is the large moon half way eclipsing the sun. Your staring directly at them, though your eye do not strain at all.

You swipe something wispy off your face, tearing your eyes off of the sun and moon you find ebony hair resting in your hand.

"Hello."

Your head snaps down to your lap, to find a rather large Maine Coon cat loafing on you.

It's black and orange with grey eyes, and a marking on it's forehead, the marking doesn't quite look like a moon, or a sun, it's hard to make out what it is through all of the fluff. The absurd amount of fluff.

You wonder if there's anything but it's sharp eyes under all of the fluff. It's so big, and so fluffy, and also talking.

"Uhm, Hi." You reply, looking at the second talking cat you've met in slight astonishment. The feline gets up stretching with a yawn before circling you.

"I am Vison." He spoke with the intelligence of a professor, his long fluffy t ail batting at you as he studies you.

"And you, are Y/N." Vision remarks, as if you need to be told who you are.

"I am, can you tell me where we are?" You ask following Visons movements closely as he comes to a stop sitting in front of you coming up to eye level.

"This place is yours. It's wherever you want it to be." The lazy way he speaks makes you think he doesn't want to entertain this conversation at all. 

"This is a dream, Y/N." He breathes, as if annoyed with you.

"I don't have time to discuss such trivial matters with you. Luna, you know her, the annoying little-" he stops himself short as he begins to lick his paw confidence oozing out of him.

"Well, she was sent to earth to protect the moon princess, or, rather, the favorite moon princess. I am here to protect you, Y/N." 

I cock my head to the side in confusion, "Why would I need a protector?"

With that he sneers, and I feel like somehow my words boosted his ego. "Unlike the other two cats meant to protect the princesses, I have retained the memories of my past life. Though it would be taboo to tell you now. Y/N do you know how many Sailor Senshi there are?"

You had assumed there were only the ones Luna had told you about,  Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and, of course, you, Sailor Eclipsis.

"Si-"

"Wrong," He quips, swiftly cutting you off.

"The emissary from the abyss of death. Protected by Saturn outer planet of destruction, guardian of silence. Sailor Saturn."