𝟬𝟬𝟮, my comic's in your hand

chapter two !❪ my comic's in your hand ❫

chapter two !
my comic's in your hand ❫

chapter two !❪ my comic's in your hand ❫

BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE

"riley?" her dad snapped her away from her thoughts as she looked up at him, playing with her plate of food at the dinner table.

"sorry, what we're you saying?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

negan chuckled under his breath and took a bite of his food. "i asked, how was your day?"

riley shrugged, not saying anything as she glanced down at her food. her dad narrowed his eyes, "nothing special happened at school?"

"got a good grade on my math test i guess." riley answered before taking a bite of her food.

"really happy to hear that." he smiled at his daughter.

"how's mom? is she doing okay?"

negan nodded his head, "yeah, doing just fine. she just wants to relax and watch tv."

"did she already eat? i'll take a plate to her right now."

"no that's fine, i already asked her. she already ate earlier." he told the young girl.

riley nodded and spun her fork around, twirling the spaghetti. "after this, can we all watch tv together on the bed and gather all the snacks? like old times?"

"how about we do it now?" negan grinned, watching riley quickly nod.

riley and her dad went inside the bedroom and flopped on the bed, surprising lucille. "what are you guys doing here?" she smirked at the pair.

riley sat beside her as her dad took the other spot next to his wife. "i miss family time." she shrugged.

the mother smiled at her daughter and cupped both sides of her face, "i miss it too, my sweet girl."

the family laid there, cuddled up together while laughing at the silly cartoon that was playing on the tv.

riley didn't know that this was gonna be her last 'family time.' if she did, i don't think she would've ever gotten out of their bed when her parents would fall asleep while watching.