𝟬𝟬𝟳, wrong people

chapter seven !❪ wrong people ❫

chapter seven !
wrong people

chapter seven !❪ wrong people ❫

START OF THE APOCALYPSE

negan and riley went on their first supply run since they needed to get medicine for lucille. her sickness was getting worse and worse everyday.

riley couldn't stand the thought of losing her mother.

"riles?"

"what."

"you okay?" negan asked, concern filling his face.

"i'm fine." she huffed, but she was lying. her face was hot, sweat continued to spread on her forehead and she felt loopy. her breathing was more faster than usual.

"riley..." negan began but riley interrupted before he could even continue.

"just stop! okay? don't try to act so concern now." riley rolled her eyes. right on perfect timing, they arrived at the pharmacy.

she opened the door, about to step inside but her dad stopped her. "i'm still you're dad." negan stated.

riley stared at him. she didn't know what to think. that was because she felt her legs weakened and her eyes shutting close.

"riley!" her dad called out. he caught her before she can fall to the ground and rubbed the sweat from her forehead. "you're burning up..."

"i'm okay, no need to worry." she murmured.

"no you're not." he shook his head and took them both inside the pharmacy.

negan had his gun in his left hand and riley in his right side, securing the place for any walkers.

he didn't find any infected and sat down riley, her back leaning against the counter. "stay here, i'll find some medicine and come back."

she slowly nodded and watched him leave her sight. her eyes were watering and kept her head down.