𝟬𝟭𝟭, you'll burn for this

chapter eleven !❪ you'll burn for this ❫

chapter eleven !
❪ you'll burn for this ❫

GABRIEL LED the group to his church, rick throwing questions at him

GABRIEL LED the group to his church, rick throwing questions at him. "hey, earlier, we're you watching us?"

"i keep to myself. nowadays, people are just as dangerous as the dead, don't you think?"

"no," daryl disagreed. "people are worse."

carl handed riley some pecans, which she gladly took with a smile. "well, i wasn't watching you." gabriel said, "i haven't been beyond the stream near my church more than a few times since it all started. that was the furthest i've gone before today." he explained.

nobody said anything until he continued, "or maybe i'm lying. maybe i'm lying about everything and there's no church ahead at all." riley's eyebrows furrowed, "maybe i'm leading you into a trap so i can steal all your squirrels."

rick and daryl eyed the man suspiciously. "members of my flock had often told me that my sense of humor leaves much to be desired."

"yeah it does."

riley moved all the bushes in her way as they continued to walk to the church.

a sign that said, 'st. sarah's church' told them that they had arrived. she noticed that the church wasn't huge but also not so small.

gabriel walked to the red doors for them to enter but rick stopped him, "hold up. can we take a look around first? we just want to hold on to our squirrels."

gabriel nodded in understanding and let rick and some of the survivors check the place out.

riley and the rest of them stood outside with the priest. "so," riley looked at gabriel, the man turning his head at the girl, "should i call you father gabriel or something?"