𝟬𝟭𝟰, outside it starts to pour

chapter fourteen !❪ outside it starts to pour ❫

chapter fourteen !
❪ outside it starts to pour ❫

chapter fourteen !❪ outside it starts to pour ❫

TYRESE WAS DEAD. everyone was dying. the lack of food, dehydration and the heat was getting to everyone. the group was not at its strongest and rick was starting to notice that.

maggie became more quiet ever since the death of her sister. her husband was taking notice of this and tried his best to comfort her but it didn't change the fact that she lost beth.

daryl tried to distract himself from beth's death. when riley tried to check up on him, he quickly dismissed the conversation and walked away.

sasha was getting a little unstable since she lost her boyfriend and her brother in a short amount of time.

it was getting hotter each day, driving riley insane. she saw how the priest pulled on his collar as sweat drained on his forehead.

the walkers were far behind them while the group continued to walk ahead.

riley was in her own thoughts before carl interrupted them. "riley?"

she looked at him, "yeah?"

"do you think maggie will like this if i give it to her?" he pulled out a small pink box with a smile.

"what's inside?" riley inquired.

he opened it and handed the box to the girl. riley's eyes soften at her sight. it was a pretty ballerina inside and when riley turned the small handle on side, it twirled around.

"it doesn't play music," carl told her.

she shrugged and gave it back to him. "i think it's sweet." riley had a small grin on her face.

"thanks." he placed the pink box inside his bag. "maybe i'll get something similar for you, like for your birthday or something."

"i don't even know when my birthday is coming anymore." she chuckled, "all i know is the date, december 26th."

"right after christmas?" carl asked with raised eyebrows.

"yup," she nodded, "that's the time of the year where i got lots of presents."