𝟬𝟭𝟮, monsters

chapter twelve !❪ monsters ❫

chapter twelve !
❪ monsters ❫

RILEY SAT next to maggie, opening the bible's

RILEY SAT next to maggie, opening the bible's. daryl, carol and bob went missing and she was getting worried every minute.

the door opened, catching everyone's attention. sasha stormed in and stood in front of gabriel, "stop."

the man furrowed his eyebrows as he stood quiet. "what are you doing?" sasha asked.

gabriel didn't say a word, causing the woman to step more closer, "what are you doing? this is all connected." she paused, "you show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone."

"i... i don't... i don't have anything to do with this." he stuttered, glancing at everyone.

sasha pulled out her knife with a click. everyone stood up, alarmed. gabriel raised his two hands in defense.

"wait!"

"don't!"

"sasha, put it away." her brother, tyreese, ordered.

"who's out there?" she stepped closer to him, eager for answers.

"i–i don't have anything to do with this." the priest backed away in fear.

"where are our people?"

"i don't have anything to–"

"where are our people?!" sasha yelled in anger, riley being taken back from her loud voice.

"please, i don't have anything to do with this." gabriel repeated, his voice shaky.

sasha backed away as rick stepped forward, "why'd you bring us here?"

"please, i–"