𝟬𝟬𝟵, reunited

chapter nine !❪ reunited ❫

chapter nine !
❪ reunited ❫

chapter nine !❪ reunited ❫

MIDDLE OF THE APOCALYPSE

riley sat there, watching the fire she made. she was miserable, exhausted and scared.

her worst fears came true.

her mom, dead. her father, left.

if anyone asked riley the question, "is there any point of living anymore?" she would answer with a simple "no."

that's how much she wanted to just give up and leave this world. the earth was already on fire, so maybe she should just burn with it.

but she also thought about the possibilities. maybe she can find her father, maybe she can live a happy life?

riley shook her head at the thoughts. it sounded foolish to her.

a groan crept up from behind her, causing the girl to roll her eyes. she took out her knife and turned her body around at the walker.

when the dead got closer to her, she was able to connect the sharp weapon in it's head.

the rotting creature fell on the ground while riley took out the fire she made and grabbed her backpack, leaving the area.

she knew it was dangerous to roam the woods alone at night but she didn't care.

riley continued to walk on the road for a few more hours until she came around a house.

it was a big modern, white house that looked so dark inside, no lights or anything.

riley shrugged and walked up to the porch before opening the door slowly.

she had her knife in her hand, prepared to take down anyone that comes at her.

but surprisingly she didn't find anyone when she checked out the place.