𝟬𝟬𝟰, new visitors

chapter four !❪ new visitors ❫

chapter four !
new visitors ❫

chapter four !❪ new visitors ❫

BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE

"i hate running." riley huffed. her steps started to slow down and she stopped. she placed her hands on her knees, bending a little. riley was breathing heavily while sweating a lot.

negan rolled his eyes at his daughter. "come on, riley." he waited for the girl, he wasn't sweating one bit.

riley looked up at him, "did you forget that i have asthma?"

her fathers face dropped and helped her stand up, fixing her posture. "shit, right. i forgot."

riley chuckled and shook her head a little. they walked instead of continuing their run. "it's always good to exercise, riles."

"are you calling me fat?" she gave him an offended look.

"uh, no."

"oh, because i was about to say.." she glanced at her father then at the ground.

"say what?" negan waited for his daughter to finish her sentence. riley just shrugged with a laugh escaping her lips.

"you know what i'm craving?" riley paused and stared at her father, "i'm craving some good cereal right now."

"we can go to the store real quick and buy a box." he suggested, turning his head for riley's answer.

riley nodded and stopped her stroll, facing her dad. "wanna race?"

negan nodded and they both lined up to start sprinting.

riley began counting down, "5...4...3...2—" she started running, getting a head start. negan followed behind her, yelling out, "cheater!"

riley cackled with laughter, same with her dad. the pair made it to the store, grabbing the cheerios box.

"my favorite." she smiled.