|6| Her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If it really is her, she'll draw us in without anyone even realizing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raejin. Raejin? Hello?" Heeseung waved his hand in front of her face.

"What?" She came back into reality, raising her eyebrow.

"You were spacing out again, are you ok?" He asked.

"Yea, just bored" She lied, closing her notebook. She would've told him the truth, if she wasn't thinking about two of his close friends.

"I know you're lying. What's actually going on?" He closed his notebook as well, turning his full attention to Raejin. She sighed, and began telling him part of what happened.

"So when Sunoo took me to the arcade there was this guy who tried to give me his number, and I was just gonna throw the paper away because I was most definitely not interested. But then Sunoo started telling the guy off and he dragged me away, and then I kinda found out he was jealous. I don't know though because when he took me home after..." She trailed off, not wanting to tell Heeseung what happened after that.

"What happened? He kissed you?" He deadpanned.

"Well...Kinda? It was only a friendly peck though, so I don't know!" She defended. She was still confused about her feelings, especially after what had happened with Sunghoon.

"But when it happened with Sunghoon it didn't seem so friendly" It was almost as if Heeseung could read her mind. She could tell he wasn't too happy, but at the same time his expression was completely unreadable.

"How did you know?! We agreed to not tell anyone-"

"He didn't tell me, I could just tell something happened between you guys. Just be careful with us, ok? We don't need anyone calling you a hoe or anything. And if any of the others find out, they could get jealous and our friendship with each other could be affected. I really like you, Raejin, but just...Be careful" He turned back around to continue working on his assignments, and Raejin nodded at what he had said. What was she supposed to do though?

"Sunoo and Sunghoon, come here!" Heeseung yelled from his bedroom

"Sunoo and Sunghoon, come here!" Heeseung yelled from his bedroom. He immediately heard them running towards his room. They both came in and stood in front of Heeseung, who was laying on his bed.

"What do you need?" Sunoo asked. Heeseung sat up and looked at the both of them, who seemed kind of nervous.

"What do you think?" He looked at the both of them expectantly.

"Sunoo finished the milk and didn't replace it" Sunghoon said, and Sunoo hit him on his arm.

"That's not even true, it was you! You're the one-"

"I don't care about the milk!" Heeseung interrupted, clearly getting irritated. "You guys both kissed Raejin, and now she's confused" Sunoo and Sunghoons eyes widened as they looked at each other in disbelief.

"You kissed her?!" Sunoo almost yelled.

"You kissed her too! But how did you find out?! We agreed we wouldn't tell anyone!" Sunghoon questioned.

"Oh my god you really are that dumb" Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"Well I didn't know it worked like that! I thought you could just know what people are thinking!"

"Exactly! When you guys came into the classroom that day, I knew something happened. So I used it on her and she was very clearly thinking about the first kiss, and the one that you asked for in the hallway" Heeseung explained to Sunghoon, whose eyes were wide as saucers.

"I'm so lost," Sunoo spoke up.

"You aren't innocent either, you also kissed her" Sunghoon spat out.

"Ok yea, but at the time I had no idea that she already kissed you! If I had known, I wouldn't have done it" Sunoo defended himself.

"Yea, right" Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, just don't let the others find out. Also, what did it feel like?" Heeseung asked yet another question, to which the other two didn't know how to answer.

"Why, are you jealous?" Sunghoon teased. Heeseung rolled his eyes and replied, "No, I just need to know so we can figure out if she really is her "

"Ok, fine. She definitely drew me in, it was like even if I didn't want to, I had to kiss her. I couldn't get away from it then when it really happened, it was the best moment of my life" Sunoo gushed. Sunghoon just stood there and nodded, saying, "Yea, that's how it was for me too. Except she kinda went in for it first, but then I asked for another"

"Shit, I think it is her. Just to make sure, I think the rest of us need to get closer with her, which I can guarantee will happen on its own. If it really is her, she'll draw us in without anyone even realizing" Heeseung concluded.

"I thought you were telepathic, not psychic" Sunoo said, making him and Sunghoon laugh.

"Not psychic, just psycho," Sunghoon added.

"Oh shut up and get out, before I tell Jake to set you guys on fire" Heeseung smiled, pushing them out of his bedroom.