|18| Altar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you guys could've died!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunoo, come here!" Jay yelled. He was having trouble holding off Kazuha, whose flexibility seemed to be over-powering his strength. Not to mention, he was entirely against hitting a girl (even if he can't stand to look at her).

"I'm a bit occupied!" Sunoo grunted, trying to avoid Eunchae. Despite being the youngest (as if age matters when they're immortal) she was definitely amongst the strongest of the group.

"What's wrong, Sunoo? Having trouble with me?" Eunchae Instigated.

"Shut up" Sunoo rolled his eyes. Eunchae laughed, and her and Sunoo kept going back and forth.

"Why are you guys here?" Heeseung asked Chaewon. She shrugged and stepped closer to him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Heeseung," She sighed. "We already told you"

"Why are you really here?" He raised his voice.

Chaewon sighed once again before continuing. "It's too boring now. No one has or wants power, and if you say you have powers, you'll be put into a mental hospital"

"So what does that have to do with us? Just time travel or something, leave us alone"

"God no," She laughed. "We want it in this world, in this time period. And to get enough power to rule an entire kingdom, we need Raejin and her powers"

Heeseung perked up at the mention of her name, wondering where she was. He hasn't seen her since things started to get more intense. Come to think of it, he hasn't seen Sunghoon either. His eyes started wandering around looking for them and by now, he had entirely stopped listening to Chaewon.

"You're not touching Raejin" He absent-mindedley responded, still trying to figure out where she could've gone.

"But we are"