|7| Amusement Park

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look beautiful under the moonlight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raejin!" Jungwon gained the attention of the girl, who was putting her things back into her locker.

"Yea, what's up?" She smiled, closing her locker and turning her attention towards him.

"There's a drive-in movie this weekend, I wanted to ask if you want to go with me?" He asked, avoiding making eye contact with her.

"I would love to! But I don't have a car" She told him. He nodded and replied, "I don't either"

"How are we supposed to go see a drive in movie if we can't drive?" She laughed.

"I don't think we can," He thought. "But we could go to the amusement park!"

"I love the amusement park! Are we still gonna go this weekend?" Raejin asked. Jungwon nodded and told her what time he would pick her up, before bidding his goodbyes and walking home. As Raejin was about to do the same, a familiar face snuck up on her.

"Heeseung! You scared me!" She hit him on the shoulder.

"Sorry," He laughed. "I overheard you and Jungwon talking...You guys are going on a date?"

"No! Wait, maybe, he just asked me to go to the amusement park but I don't know if he meant it as a date" She panicked, as she wasn't sure what would happen with them.

"Woah, don't get too worked up, it's not that big of a deal. Just chill, and tell me how it goes" He smiled and started walking, with Raejin following behind.

"Ok, yea, it's fine" She reassured herself.

"Yea. Can I walk you home?" Raejin took him up on his offer, and he walked her all the way up to her apartment before turning back around and going to his own home.

 Can I walk you home?" Raejin took him up on his offer, and he walked her all the way up to her apartment before turning back around and going to his own home

"Soobin, I'm going to the amusement park!" Raejin yelled to her brother.

"With who?" He asked, as he walked into the room.

"One of my friends, he's waiting for me outside" She answered. As soon as the words left her mouth though, she knew she had messed up.

"'He' Is waiting for you? You're going out with a boy?" Soobin crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow, as he leaned against the wall.

"No, I meant she! I stuttered!" Raejin defended. It was no use though, as her brother knew her too well.

"Raejin, I'm not dumb. Just be home before 11:00 and don't be stupid" He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Ok? Thank you?" She was skeptical at first, as Soobin was usually protective over her and wouldn't let her hang out with other guys.

"I mean, it's not like he's your boyfriend," He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Look at you! There's no way you have a boyfriend!" He teased her. She walked over to him and hit him on the head, before running out the door.

"Love you Rae!" He yelled down the hallway.

"And I hate you!" She yelled back.

Raejin continued running down the stairs, until she finally reached the ground floor, where she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sor- Oh, Jungwon!" She smiled, after picking herself back up.

"Why were you running?" He laughed as they started walking towards the amusement park.

"I hit Soobin," She answered.

"Soobin? You live with a guy? Is he your boyfriend?" Jungwon flooded her with questions.

"Eww, no! He's my stupid older brother, I thought you knew that!" She responded, making the most disgusted face Jungwon had even seen.

"Ohhh, sorry," He felt really stupid after her reaction.

They talked the rest of the way there, discussing what rides they would go on and what games they would play. When they finally arrived, Raejin insisted on playing the rigged squirt gun game, mostly because the prize was a cat stuffed animal that she really wanted. It was a close game, but in the end she ended up winning and getting the cat plushie.

"That wasn't fair, yours had more pressure than mine!" He complained.

"Not my fault," Raejin shrugged, hugging her new stuffed animal.

"Whatever, let's go get cotton candy!" Jungwon grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the booth that had all the sweets they could imagine, and ordered them both a cotton candy.

"What are we gonna do now?" Raejin asked, finishing her cotton candy.

"We should play some more games then go on the rides so we don't puke" He suggested. Raejin agreed, and they played countless games and rode various rides, before they decided to call it quits for the night.

"Thank you for today, it was really fun!" Raejin thanked him as they walked up to her apartment building.

"Of course, I had a lot of fun too" He smiled. There was a comfortable silence between them, before Jungwon decided to break it.

"You look beautiful under the moonlight"

"Thank you, you look even better" Raejin was flustered, but still managed to respond.

Jungwon stepped closer and grabbed her waist, pulling her into himself. She wrapped her arms around his neck and asked, "Are you gonna kiss me?"

"It depends, should I?" He smirked, leaning in but still not kissing her.

"If you don't, I'll do it myself"

She crashed her cherry lips onto his, tilting her head to the side. He wasted no time and kissed her back, tasting the cherry flavored lip balm that flooded his mouth. She eventually broke the kiss, almost gasping for air.

"You're a really good kisser," Jungwon said, smiling.

"Oh my god stop" She covered her face out of embarrassment.

"Well it's true" He kept teasing her. "Now go home, it's almost 11:00 and your brother wanted you home"

"Fine, I'll see you at school" She waved goodbye and walked into the building, leaving Jungwon to walk home smiling like an idiot.