|12| Game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god whatever...I do like someone"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so bored," Raejin complained. They were supposed to be doing group work in their math class, but none of them wanted to do it. It was too easy, and they were all quite loud. So instead of working they were talking.

"If you did the work you wouldn't be bored" Riki teased her, even though he didn't get much done either.

"This stuffs too easy though, I'm not wasting my time" She rolled her eyes and shut the notebook.

"We should do a game!" Sunoo said. Everyone nodded and pulled their chairs closer to each other.

"Do you mean play a game?" Sunghoon responded.

"That's what I said"

"No, you said 'do a game' but it's supposed to be 'play a game'"

"Oh my god, what ever" Sunoo rolled his eyes and everyone started laughing at how immature he was.

"Ok, what game should we do?" Jay smiled, still mocking Sunoo.

"Truth or dare?" Raejin suggested and everyone laughed again. "What? How is that funny?"

"Are you a middle schooler?" Jake laughed. Now it was Raejins turn to roll her eyes.

"We're in math class refusing to do our work right now, truth or dare is really our only option!" She defended herself, but they just kept laughing. "Ok, do you want to go play soccer or something?!"

"Ok, ok, fine. Let's just play truth or dare, it'll be fun anyway" Heeseung finally stopped laughing.

"Then you go first!" Jungwon smiled at Heeseung, who immediately looked at Raejin.

"Ok, truth or dare?" He asked her. She took a minute to think, but she chose truth.

"Do you have a crush?" He asked her in a teasing manner. Her cheeks flushed red as she looked around at all of them, who were eagerly awaiting her answer.

What the fuck am I supposed to say, 'I think I like all of you but I'm not sure because that sounds crazy'?

"I don't think I like anyone right now" She answered flawlessly.

Yes, just say it.

They all looked at her a bit disappointed, but they still tried to hide it.

You're better at this than I thought.

"You're lying," Heeseung blurted out. Her cheeks flushed once again, and she looked at him very surprised.

Fuck.

"What?! I'm not!" She defended.

You're so cute when you're all flustered like this.

"Don't lie, Raejin, it's fine!"

You can't lie to me.

"I'm not though, I don't like anyone!"

How do you know?!

"Ok, I'll rephrase that...Do you like any of us?"

How are you doing this?!

"No..?"

Yes.

"Why did that sound like a question?" Riki teased her. If she wasn't blushing before, now she looks like a strawberry.

"Oh my god whatever...I do like someone" She rolled her eyes, finally giving up.

"Who?!" Jay asked.

"That wasn't part of the question, so I'm not telling you" She shrugged, disappointing all of them.

"Fine. Now you ask" Jungwon told her.

"Ask what?" Their teacher walked over, crossing her arms over her chest.

"We finished the work early, so we were just quizzing each other. It's Raejins turn to ask someone a question now" Riki smiled at the teacher then at Raejin, who looked like she wanted to kill him.

"Ok, Riki," She smiled. "What's 17.3 times 187?"

"Uhm..." He started. He looked really nervous, which made the rest of the group try to hide their laugh.

"That's not even what we're learning about now" The teacher looked suspicious.

"I know, but it's good to keep refreshing your memory, right?" Raejin smiled at the teacher. "I suppose you're right...No fooling around, got it?" As she walked away, Riki let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.

"Ok, your turn, Raejin" Jake smiled.

"Hell no, after last round this game is too stressful"

I'm too afraid to lose you.

They all erupted in laughter once again. "What, you're stressed we'll figure out who your crush is?"

"Yes!" She awkwardly laughed.

"We should finish the work anyway" Sunghoon started working on the math problems they had all been dreading.

"Fine, only if you help me" Raejin looked at Heeseung, who playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm starting to think we're only friends because you need my answers"

"Maybe," She teased.

"Then you won't get my answers" Heeseung teased her back, making her apologize. "It was just a joke, I'm sorry! Now please help me with it?"

"Fine" He smiled at how desperate she sounded, and started helping the poor girl with her work.

"Wait" He said, gaining the attention of the rest of the group.

"What?" She answers.

"You were just refusing to do this because it was too easy, now you need help with it?"

"Ok, fine. I lied" She smiled innocently. "I didn't wanna do it because it was too hard, now can you help me?"

I know. I just wanted to see you say it yourself.

"Wowww, how rude" Heeseung joked, but still helped the (dumb) girl with the work.

Now she just needs to admit that she likes all of us.