|9| Feelings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I kiss you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get your shit together!" Raejin cursed herself. She kept thinking about the seven boys who turned her life around, and how whipped she was for each one of them.

Heeseung was such an amazing person, and he would never judge her for needing to get some things off of her chest. He was so easy to talk to, and had a smile and laugh that would make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world, just because she got to see it.

Jay had the best sense of humor. Anytime she would sit with him in class, they would be cracking up almost the whole time. He was such a kind person too, and would even bring lunch for her whenever he cooked. She felt like she was so free around him.

Jake was such a flirt, and she would almost never get any peace around it. He always knew how to make her all flustered, and he would find it cute whenever she would blush. Aside from all his flirting, he was the most gentle person she had ever met. He would never talk bad about anyone, and he was so caring towards the people he cared about, including her.

Sunghoon was also really funny, once she got to know him. She really loved his mysterious side, but she was glad she got to know him. He would tease her and the others a lot, but it was clear he was just joking. He was effortlessly funny, and his eyes were the most beautiful things she had ever seen. They made him just that much more captivating.

Sunoo was like the human version of sugar, he was so sweet Raejin thought she might get a cavity. He was also the reason why she had met the seven of them, so she was very thankful for him. He had the brightest smile ever, his eyes would turn to crescents. He was also super bold and sassy, which would always make her smile.

Jungwon was such a warm person. He was bold at times, yet also very caring. He reminded her of a mix of Jake, Heeseung, and Sunoo. He would flirt like Jake, listen like Heeseung, and was very sweet like Sunoo. He obviously had his own traits as well, but that's how she saw it. He had such amazing duality as well, sometimes he would be the cutest person she'd ever seen, and other times he would be all flirty and bold.

And then there was Riki. Out of all of them, he was the one who got to her the most. He was always teasing her, but never in a genuine way. He had a smile that could light up the whole town, he was her sun even on the darkest of days. He always knew how to make her laugh and smile, even if he made himself look stupid in the process.

She could spend hours pondering her feelings, and she still wouldn't be able to decide which one of them she likes. All she knew was that there was no way she could like all seven of them.

Right?

"Raejin!" Riki caught up to her as she was about to leave the school. "Tomorrow's your birthday, right?"

"Yea, why?" She had stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Can I take you out to get ice cream?" He asked.

"Sure, like now?" She smiled

"Yea, let's go!" He grabbed her hand and led her to the ice cream shop, which was only about a block away from their school

Once they arrived, they got their ice cream and walked to a nearby park, which was completely empty.

"It's kinda chilly out," Raejin shivered. "Maybe ice cream wasn't the best idea" She slid closer to Riki on the bench in order to keep them both warm.

"Yea, I thought it would've been warmer today, it's barely November. I'm sorry" He apologized. Despite the cold weather, they both finished their ice cream while they laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Raejin liked all the boys, but she got along the best with Riki. She loved his personality, and she had to admit he was very cute as well.

"Raejin?" Riki waved his hand in front of her face.

"Wait, what?" She snapped back into reality. "Sorry, I was spaced"

"I could tell," He laughed. "It's getting late, do you want me to walk you home?" He asked, getting up from the bench.

"Yea, if you don't mind" They began walking in the direction of Raejins apartment building, still talking and laughing.

"Are you still cold?" Riki suddenly stopped walking. Raejin shook her head no, but he saw right through her lies. "You're literally shivering. Here, take this" He took off the blazer from his school uniform and draped it over her shoulders, starting to walk once again.

"Aren't you cold though?" She was worried. "No, I'm good, don't worry" He gave her a reassuring smile and grabbed her hand once again.

They finally arrived at Raejins floor of her apartment building and just stood there to warm up for a minute. Raejin thanked him and began to walk into her apartment, but she was stopped by Riki grabbing her arm and turning her around.

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She could see his eyes scanning her face, stopping at her lips then darting back up to meet her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"