|8| Wanna Bet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You lose"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raejin, come sit with me!" Jay waved her over to his desk, where she quickly sat down and put her bag on the floor

"No, sit with me! You sat with Jay yesterday!" Riki said.

"Actually, she sat with Jungwon yesterday" Sunghoon butted in, taking a seat in front of Raejin.

"I'll sit with you in the next class, Riki," She told him.

"You told me you'll sit with me though!" Sunoo argued.

"When?"

"Uhm-"

"Exactly! So she'll sit with me" Riki interrupted, completely dismissing Sunoo.

"And she's sitting with me now sooo..." Jay started.

"Shut up, no one cares," Riki responded, clearly jealous.

"You're just jealous," Jay laughed, turning towards the teacher who had walked in on them arguing.

...

Raejin had to admit, she felt kind of bad not being able to give them all what they want, but what could she do? She was already sitting with Jay, and she would feel bad if she went to go sit with someone else. It was ok though, as she really likes Jay and his personality. They might not be the closest to each other, but they still got along really well.

Jay was always a gentleman, and would treat her with the respect he thought she deserved. They all respected her, but he really stood out to her in that aspect.

She would admit that she's the closest to Riki. They have similar personalities, and he always teases her when he gets the chance. She wasn't completely sure, but she has a feeling he might have taken a liking to her.

Raejin was conflicted, though. Even if Riki likes her, she isn't sure who she likes. All seven of them are amazing people, and very good looking in her opinion. Especially after what had happened with Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jungwon, she was all sorts of mixed up. There's no way she can like all seven of them, right?

"Raejin," Jay called her as she was about to exit the classroom.

"Yea?"

"Wait here" He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side, allowing everyone else to leave the room. Jay waited a few minutes before letting her arm go and explaining why he had kept her there.

"Thank you for sitting with me"

"You don't need to thank me, I wanted to anyway" She told him.

"I saw the way you looked at Riki, I could tell you wanted to sit with him" He rolled his eyes, sounding jealous.

"Yea, but I also wanted to sit with you so that's why I stayed" She took a step closer to him.

"Really?" He teased Raejin, smiling down at her shorter figure.

"Mhm, really. But why did you want me to stay after class?" She asked.

"So I could do this" He gently grabbed her cheek and pressed his lips against hers, locking them in a soft yet passionate kiss. Jay pulled away but didn't remove his hand from her cheek, still looking into her beautiful hazel green eyes.

"Thank you for sitting with me"

"So, how was the amusement park?" Heeseung asked Raejin, sitting beside her in the empty classroom

"So, how was the amusement park?" Heeseung asked Raejin, sitting beside her in the empty classroom. She had asked him to stay after school and help her study, for real this time.

"It was fun," She answered shortly.

"Just fun? Did anything happen that was better than just 'fun'?" He pressed. He could tell she was getting a bit nervous.

"No...nothing happened!" She defended herself, but Heeseung obviously knew she wasn't telling him the truth.

"Raejin, I know you're lying," He started. "What, did Jungwon kiss you or something?"

Her eyes went wide and she stayed silent, while Heeseung just sat there and looked at her.

"Was it another accident? A friendly peck?" He mocked her, and she hit him on the shoulder.

"No! And don't make fun of me, I was just stressed," She pouted. "But no, he told me I looked pretty than it seemed like he was about to kiss me but he didn't so..."

"So you kissed him?" Heeseung assumed. Raejin nodded, looking around the room to avoid Heeseungs stare.

"Ok, so by now you've kissed Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jungwon, and none of them know about each other?" Heeseung sighed, knowing that Sunghoon and Sunoo both knew.

"Yes" She almost whispered. "And Jay kissed me after class today"

"What?!" Heeseung raised his voice. He didn't know why, but he did have to admit that he was jealous.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..." She hesitated. "I don't know, but please don't laugh at me, ok?" Heeseung nodded and she continued. "I mean all seven of you are really special to me, and I don't know in what way. There's a part of me that thinks that I like all of you, but I know that's wrong but it feels right. You're all so amazing and you all make me feel so special, not to mention the fact that you're all really cute and I've kissed four out of the seven of you" She blurted out all in one breath, surprising Heeseung to say the least.

"So you think that you like all seven of us, but you know it's wrong but it feels right so you're confused?" He summarized her entire rant. She nodded and responded, "Yea, but I know you guys don't feel the same. You'll all probably hate me if the others find out too"

"Wanna bet?"

"What do you mean?" Raejin tilted her head, looking at Heeseung who moved closer to her.

"Wanna bet that we don't like you?"

"What-" Heeseung cut her off by smashing his lips on hers, pulling her closer by her neck. Raejin was surprised but kissed him back, enjoying the feeling of his lips on hers. He was addicted to her cherry flavored lips, only wishing he could have more. He pulled away and smiled at Raejin, completely drunk on just the thought of her.

"You lose"