|11| Hints

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think I am, a vampire or something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Raejin!" Sunghoon called. He ran up to her and put his arm around her shoulders, making her blush.

"Hey, what's up?" She smiled.

"Just bored"

"We're in school, were you expecting a carnival?"

"I wish... hey come here with me" He grabbed her hand and dragged her to an empty classroom, the same one where they kissed for the first time.

"Why are we here...are you gonna kiss me again?" She joked. Sunghoon blushed and responded, "No! No...unless you want me to-"

"Oh shut up!" Raejin blushed and turned her head away from Sunghoon, who started laughing at the younger girl.

"I was joking, it was just a joke" He laughed, making Raejin turn around and hit his shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"You made my cheeks red, stupid" She complained.

"Aww, poor Raejin, I made her blush!" Sunghoon teased, making Raejin groan. She eventually started laughing though, as Sunghoon was acting really immature.

"Ok, ok...Why did you bring me here?" She finally calmed down.

"The halls were too loud and we barely get to see each other in school because Riki's a clingy baby and always sits near you"

"Aww, poor Sunghoon, he's jealous of Riki!" Raejin mocked him.

"Haha, very funny... That reminds me of the time you and Riki snuck out without the rest of us. Do you remember that?" What?

"What the heck, no... If I snuck out, Soobin would kill me!"

Of course she doesn't, she probably forgot everything.

"Oh, it must've been a weird dream then"

"I mean, it sounds familiar but I know for sure I've never snuck out" Why is it familiar?

"Yea so maybe it was just a weird dream" Sunghoon dismissed the thought, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Damn, we should get to class, the bells about to ring" Raejin rolled her eyes, not wanting to go to class. Sadly, she and Sunghoon dragged their feet down the halls and to their classroom, where Riki begged Raejin to sit with him.

...

"Ok everyone, please move all the tables into groups" Their teacher announced. Raejin stood up and attempted to move the heavy table on her own because Riki was in the bathroom, but she had no success.

"Ew, why are these things so heavy?!" She complained, kicking the leg of the table. Sunghoon and Sunoo were moving their table, Heeseung and Jake were moving theirs, and Jay and Jungwons table was already where it needed to be. So It was really just her that was having a hard time.

"Do you need some help?" Jay raised his eyebrow, walking over to Raejin.

"No, I'm just sitting here waiting for the air to move it" She sarcastically replied, earning an eye roll from Jay.

"Then I'll just sit down then I guess" He turned to walk back to his seat, but she stopped him.

"Wait, it was just a joke! Yes, I do need help"

"That's what I thought" Jay teased her, moving the table in one move with just one hand.

"What? How?! Those tables are like a million pounds, how did you just move that so easily?!" Raejin was astonished at how he could've just moved the table like it was a pencil.

"Maybe you're just weak" He smiled, teasing the shorter girl once again.

"No I'm not! You just have super strength, that's all!"

"What?! What do you think I am, a vampire or something?" He laughed nervously.

"Maybe!" She joked. "But thank you for helping me, Riki left at a really stupid time" She thanked him, rolling her eyes at the tall boy who just joined their conversation.

"What did I do?" Riki asked.

"Nothing, and that's the problem! This vampire boy just had to help me because you wanted to leave class as soon as we had to do something!" She scolded him (jokingly, of course). As soon as she said 'Vampire boy' Riki looked at Jay with a very confused expression. Jay just shrugged, mouthing 'I mean...she isn't wrong'

...

"I personally think it's going well so far," Jay said to the others as they walked home.

"Yea, you used your strength and Sunghoon mentioned her and Riki sneaking out. If we keep going like this, she won't be too surprised when we tell her the truth" Heeseung smiled, thinking about what it would be like when they have her back.

"I can't believe we found her though, it really is fate" Sunoo smiled.

"I know, I missed her" Jake also smiled. They were all happy to see Raejin again, even if it would take her some time to understand this.

"Yea, and I'm glad she likes us," Jungwon added. The others nodded. They were worried that even if they found Raejin that she wouldn't feel the same as she used to, but it seems like she really likes them even if she only knew them for a few months.

In this life, at least.