Chapter 3

"You are just wasting your time and mine. May be you should simply look for some other customer. You are not my type anyway. Wait for some other rich b******d to come so you can wh**e yourself to him."

Once the words left his mouth and before she could think of anything else she slapped him. Hard.

Silence...

Yep she did. It was one thing to accuse her of walking in the middle of the road and causing accident but this? But this was too much.

He was stunned. The slap sobered him enough. His eyes darkened. He glared at her with so much anger in his eyes. Piya knew, no one can save her now from his anger.

She started to panick. Why did she slap him? She should have cursed him or better hit him somewhere he couldn't get back at her. They both started at each other. Him with anger and her with fear. Was he going to hit her back?

"Is everything okay?"
Someone said from other side of the road coming towards them. They both turned towards him. Both of them didn't hear approaching them.

He looked at the car. And went to check around the car then came back to them and looked searching for any injuries.

"The bonnet took a bad hit, but anyone of you is hurt? Should I call the ambulance?"

"Let's call the police instead." The drunk jerk said looking at Piya. But as soon as she heard the word police her blood drained.

The drunk jerk must have noticed the shift in her eyes and smirked. But it was not the reason he thinks why she was afraid of police.

If police gets involved the word might spread. Someone who is looking for her and her family might get to about it and they might come looking for them.

No no no....she can't let that happen. She has to leave.

"Are you okay Miss? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

The stranger who had come to help them asked her looking at her panicked state.

"I am fine. Thank you. I will leave."

She looked at both men standing in front of her. The drunk jerk was glaring at her. If looks could kill she might be dead by now.

She didn't wait and took a step back turned around and started walking as fast as she could.

"Miss..?" The stranger called again but she didn't listen and just kept walking faster holding herself with both her hands in front of her chest.

After walking a few minutes she saw a taxi coming from the other side. She waved at it and once she got in a she sighed and leaned back on the seat. She gave the driver her address and closed her eyes finnally relaxing. Finnally she will be home and in one piece.

Few minutes later the driver called her. She saw the her surrounding. The taxi had stopped in front of her house. The lanes were so narrow only one vehicle can pass at a time. There were many houses very close to each other.

Finnally the day is over. She streched her hand to find her bag but was nowhere. She started looking around but it was nowhere.

Where is my bag?

"Ahhh"

She realised that she might have dropped her bag when she fell down. She was so shaken by everything she didn't even realise she didn't have her bag with her till now.

There was nothing important in her bag except for a broken phone and her lunch box and cash just enough for her daily traveling.

She told the driver to wait and went towards her house. Her aunt Neeta was as usual waiting for at the window looking outside waiting for her.