Chapter 11

Once Viren was home he saw an Audi parked in front of his house. It was familiar car but he could not point whose.

It was almost 1:00 am and it was definitely not the time to entertain some unwanted guests.

"Welcome home would be hubby." He heard as soon as he entered his house.

Myra Merchant was sitting on the sofa in the drawing room in all her beauty sipping tea.

He could tell from the irritation in her voice she was here for a long time but her face gave away nothing.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her irritated.

He liked his privacy very much so never once he brought his affairs home for them to suddenly appear one day unannounced.

"Why am I here?" She gave him her practiced smile and placed her cup on the coffee table.

"Well ofcourse to say hello to my future husband since he didn't bother to come to me." She said walking towards him seductively.

Her red dress was perfectly complementing her fair skin. It was revealing in all the right places leaving nothing to one's imagination.

If it was some other day in past he would have admired it and may have ended up tearing it. But not today. Today he found it nothing but repulsive.

There was nothing wrong with Myra. She is sexy and hot, but he felt nothing for her. God. What was wrong with him. The Myra in front of her. He would have never missed such opportunity. She was one of the women he liked having in his bed.

She is wild and rough just like he wants. May be something was wrong with him. When was the last time he got laid?

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when Myra came and stood in front of him. Too close to him.

She placed her hands on his stomach tracing upwards to his chest and then put them around his neck.

God, even her perfume was making him dizzy today. He pulled her hands away and stepped.

He was about to tell her to leave when she interrupted him.

"Shall we continue our talk upstairs in your bed room?"

Right talk. He very well knew what kind of talk will take place there. And he no doubt would like it. She knows how to use that mouth.

But thinking about it, a shiver ran through his body. Disgusting.

Ignoring her question he said "There is nothing to talk about Myra. We are not getting married. End of discussion. So please leave"

"Oh exact my thoughts before you decided not to attend the dinner today and kept me waiting."

She said in a sweet and innocent voice. Viren knew there was nothing innocent about her. She was a cunning b***h.

"What dinner?" He asked not getting what she was saying.

"You didn't know. Your father had called me and my family for dinner today at his place to discuss our marriage. But since you decided not to come for the discussion. I gave my consent from both our sides and your father had happily agreed to it."

"Great so you can happily marry my father all I care, but right now get out before I throw you out."

He yelled. But Myra didn't even blink her eyes rather ignored him and went back to the couch taking back the cup of tea she was having and took a sip.

It irritated him even more. He ran his hand through his hair and tried to clam himself.

"Ah, one more thing. My things will be moved tomorrow and I want a separate room. We can have fun anywhere you want no problem with me, but I need my own space."

She took another sip and continued.

"I came here today thinking we might celebrate our future together, but if you are not in the mood to celebrate tonight it's fine by me." She just shrugged and continued to sip her tea.

"Why are you doing this Myra?"

He was now loosing his patience with her. She calmly kept her cup back on the table and crossed her legs. The dress had a high slit which showed her full leg. She crossed her hands on her chest pushing her breasts more out. She was seducing him. But to Myra's bad luck it only fuled his anger more.

"No one ignores Myra Merchant Viren. No one. Not even you. Viren Oberoi." She said pretending to check her long nails.

"So this is your revenge to get back at me for not showing at dinner. And to get your revenge you are ready to marry me. That absurd."

"May be it is. May be it is not." She stood up and came back to him.

"Okay let's forget about the dinner and look at this in a brighter way. If we marry there are so many things that will come along with this marriage."

"Such as..?" He inquired. She sounded desperate. Now there was something she was hiding he really wanted to know.

"For one you know we are good in bed. You can't argue on that. Second our family businesses will benefit and lastly we can live our lives the way we want. No restrictions." She tried to explain it to him with a bright smile.

"Okay but I don't see any benefit in this. One it's just sex. Two your business will benefit and lastly you mean to f**k whoever you want to f**k and then share marriage bed with your husband."

"Exactly. And nobody has to know about it." She said smiling with excitement.

"Yes I was pissed at you because you didn't show up for dinner and then I came here. But as I was waiting for you I thought about all this and I think it is a good deal to marry each other. We are made for each other. You don't do relationships. I don't do relationships. We are perfect for each other Viren."

He was starred at her in disbelief. She was crazy. Does she even know what marriage means. She was delusional if she thinks she will be his wife and he would let his wife have relationship with any man. He was possessive and never shared whatever was his with anyone.

"Are you drunk or high on something?" Viren asked her as she was looking all excited for this arrangement.

"Think about it Viren. We will both benefit from it." She said and went back to her tea.

"May be you should try this tea while thinking. Trust me it helps."

"I am giving you five minutes to leave. If you are still here I will cally security to escort you out." He told her and left for his room.

She will leave once her tea is over. He didn't have any strength to throw her out. He went straight in the shower. If he thinks logically they both could benefit from this arrangement.

But he didn't want what she was offering. And definitely not in a marriage. He had sex. Lot of sex in his life. But that is not what he wants anymore. He wants something which Myra would never be able to give him.

He wanted to get settled in his life. He was longing for something he never had in his life. A family of his own. He never knew what it was like to have a family. To be with your family and love unconditionally and be loved in return.

And he knew exactly who might give him exact that. A certain brown eyed beauty came to his mind and that brought a smile to his face.

Everything forgotten. She was the most beautiful girl he had seen in his life. There are no words to describe her beauty and funny thing she is not even aware how beautiful she is. And that makes her even more special.

Pooja.

What is this girl doing to me?

After shower as he was about to get on his bed he remembered Pooja had given him some ointment for his wounds. How thoughtful of her.

He grinned to himself and shut his eyes welcoming a blissful sleep.