Chapter 5

The sun was glaring from outside the Window. Viren groned and got up and sat on the bad holding his head.

"Damn this headache." He muttered to himself and turned towards his nightstand and took the pills and water which was already placed there. After taking the pills he turned towards the window to see that it was fully opened.

"Where the f***k is the remote of this."
He barked while searching the night stand but couldn't find it.

"Good morning sir Viren. I see that you are up now. Why don't you take shower first and then come down. I will ask the head chef to cook something for you. It's lunch time anyway."

Viren saw Rajan giving him instruction while picking something which he might have broken last night. Rajan was his housekeeper, but to him he was more like a father than his own father.

His grandfather had employed him when he was young boy to look after his father and now him.

"Get up sir Viren, I have already arranged your clothes for you go and take a quick shower."

Rajan ordered and he raised an eyebrow at him. Of course he had the nerve to do so. He was the only person in world who might get his way with him.

Just because he was old and had been here ever since Viren was born he respected the old man.

He sighed getting up ignoring him and walked towards bathroom. He knew somewhere deep down he love this old man but he was never going to tell him that. He was more of a father to him than his own father ever could be.

He took a long shower just so the old man could leave him alone. But the luck was never on his side. Once he was outside the bathroom he saw Rajan holding his suit in one hand and shoes in other with his ever green stupid smile on his face. Which he never loses no matter what you say.

Viren took his clothes from him and started getting dressed.

"Your father had called in the morning and asked you to see him in his office. You should go see him after lunch."

"Whatever you say my lord." Viren huffed and replied sarcastically.

"Sir Viren your father was very serious and said he had something important to discuss. I tried to wake you up earlier but you wouldn't."

Once he was dressed he took his wallet and keys and left the room.
Rajan was following running behind him as to keep up with his long strides.

"I don't care what he wants Rajan." Viren was getting frustrated. His father remembers and wants him only when he has some benefit in it.

"If you don't go and see him he will come here. He sounded desperate to talk to you."

"Fine." He neither Rajan not his father will rest till they get what they want.

Just as he was about to get in his car and leave Rajan came and stood in front of him.

"Sir Viren, What do you want me to do with this?"

He said holding a bag which looked like a woman's bag in one hand and a broken phone beyond repair in other.

Not understanding what Rajan was asking he just raised his eyebrow and said with amusement.

"How would I know what you would like to do with your womanly desires Rajan."

"Sir Viren. This is not mine. And I know it is not yours too. Last night the person who dropped you said he found it by your cars side and it was yours."

Last night. It all came crashing to him. He met his mother. Got drunk. Almost ran over someone. Someone also had come to help him and even dropped him home after the accident. His car was in no shape to be driven and he has no patience to wait for someone to come pick him so he bhad accepted the offer.

It must be of the girl who he almost hit. He remembers her vaguely. Long hair, fair skin, beautiful eyes. She was beautiful but also scared?

Then he remembered yelling at her and calling her some words.

F**k.

He was more drunk than he thought. Hopefully he never sees that girl again.

He looked at the bag in Rajan's hand. What made that person think the bag was his.

"Throw it out."

He got in his car and left without waiting for Rajan's response.