Chapter 11: Feelings

~Astrid's POV~

When we arrived at Hiccup's place, our jaws met the cold floor. He lives in this mansion?

We were warmly welcomed by him as he opened the door and entered "Make yourselves comfortable everyone!" He said

Mer and Snot made their way to the sofa and it looks like they really did feel at home, wow.

Hiccup noticed this and looked at them, I came up to him expecting him to have his jealous face but he was smiling instead. He noticed my presence and smiled at me warmly, it doesn't seem to bother him anymore even if the two got close

"Come I have something to show you!" He said, before I could even react he held me by my wrist pulling me till we reached the stairs, only then did he slow down. I followed him till we made our stop at a certain door.

When he opened it my eyes wandered around out of amazement, it was his room. He had a King size bed that was perfectly made with two long pillows and in front of those pillows are the small square ones, at the very front was another pillow, a normal sized pillow. His comforter was well done with its sage green color covering the bed, his bed had a fancy tall square headboard that was darkish brown.

He had two desks, one was filled with papers and the other had a lamp on it. The ceiling had this fancy design, it had a stair design pushing the lights away a little from the ground, his light was a circle that looked like a crystal ball, there were flat circles at the sides of his ceiling.

There were more items inside like his guitar, bookshelves, and some weird inventions, the most interesting ones are the sword that lights on real fire! Then a flight suit, and some mini buildings.

I noticed a glass door and when I checked it out I found out it was his walk in closet! He didn't have anything inside it but there were names of brands on the top of every cabinet! I was mesmerized by the fancy rooms, my eyes wandering around.

Hiccup though, guided me to another door I didn't notice, when we were near it he looked at me then gave me the cue to open it. I took the door knob and slowly opened it, and my eyes met a beautiful library! It had a white fancy piano that had some gold designs, the right side of it was a fireplace and above it was a large TV, there was even a mini table that was perfect for two, it was near the windows.. did I mention that they had a balcony? And the room was surrounded by bookshelves that were filled to the brim!

Hiccup then walked inside and looked around, I followed and looked around still processing how castle-like his room, walk-in closet and library is..

When I walked over to him he was holding a book, he gave it to me and turned his attention back to the bookshelf "Wow, are you taking your revenge?" I asked, that made him giggle

"Yeah, so you better watch out!" He said, I scoffed at his words as he continued to look for more books. When we were finished we went out of the library. My hands were carrying 3 books, he soon took those books and smiled at me before saying something "I'll carry them, all you have to do is accompany me" he said

He carried them around till we came back, I bet no one noticed that we were gone. Hiccup then walked over to Fishlegs and Heather who were still reading, he roughly put the heavy books down and then looked at Fishlegs