11│Their Secret

One week later │ Kim Personal Mansion

Now Taehyung is back to his mansion after one week of hospitalized.. Now he got much better almost his wound start to heal.. That his hands are bandaged and hanged along his neck.. That he can't move his hand..

Jimin, Jungkook and joy are staying there with him.. but the thing is Jimin.. He isnt even talking with Taehyung.. He was mad at him for doing something without him knowing.. That he didn't let jimin know that he is spying on yn or anything about it..

He is completely not aware about that.. And also mad about his change too.. Only jungkook is there for him.. And jimin is staying there just because Minji said so or he won't go near him.. And this all happen jungkook was trying to make jimin talk with him and one more thing too..

Jungkook : Hyung, noona is going to get angry on you for this..

He said sitting beside jimin who is drinking whiskey.. But he just chuckle and said..

Jimin :  I already took permission from her too..

That jungkook just made a disgusting face hearing his words and said pouring a drink for himself..

Jungkook : Eww hyung.. How bad.. How can you just take permission for drinking.. Eww i don't know when you become like this.. I can't even think about something like that.. Eww asking wife for permission to drink.. How pathetic is that..

Hearing him jimin just slap his head and said..

Jimin : Shut up you Bunny.. What you know about love huh..? You know nothing..You know nothing about that and i don't feel offense when i ask her permission about something.. I feel blessed about that..

Jungkook just chuckle hearing him talk like this.. Just because he really don't know what love feel like..

Jungkook : Hyung.. You are too much drunk now stop it alright thats why you are blabbering like this..

He said trying to grab the glass from him.. But jimin just push him and said..

Jimin : Yahh shut it.. Im not drunk ok.. Just listen to me when im talking.. And listen i feel blessed for real getting love from her.. I feel so blessed knowing someone is there to take care of me.. After my parents left me.. I.. I didn't got the chance to feel love but.. But now she is there..

And he wasn't that much drunk he is still on his conscious about what he is saying.. He just want to let jungkook know about love he know how much jungkook is playing around with girl he want him to find his love and be happy.. And hearing him jungkook think for a second about it..  As he said looking at jimin with a cold tone..

Jungkook : Then why can't you understand Tae hyung..?

Jimin got silent hearing his words.. He yet again pour and drink.. That jungkook continued..

Jungkook : Idk i should say this but you should know.. Ik you are mad at him but atleast understand him too.. Just talk with him.. He is hurt.. Thats why he is doing this all..

He said.. Jimin just chuckle and scoff at him and said..

Jimin : Who said i don't understand him..? I do know him.. Ik he is hurt and everything.. But i want him to know this too.. Hurting himself is not going give him happiness.. He is hurting himself by apart away from her.. And im not mad at him.. Im just giving him space to let him know his love towards her thats it..