➣ Chapter 1

☆━━━☆ APPLICATION ☆━━━☆

Jungkook's hands hovered over the send options as sudden second thoughts started to flood his mind . Thoughts like how much chance he will stand infront of the others applicants  .

"Oh! You haven't sent it yet!!" he heard his roommate cum best friend Jimin's voice right behind his chair .

Jungkook let out a long sigh at the question "what do think is the possibility of me , a 20 years old getting accepted while there are men and women a lot more older and far more experienced than me is applying ?" he voiced out his thoughts looking at the other biting his lips nervously .

"So what if they have more experience than you , let's not forget the fact that you ,
Jeon Jungkook is the all time best student of SNU graduated with the highest GPA ." Jimin replied flickering his chin playfully .

"It's not that easy" his voice sounded like a whine as he continued "They are the best in Korea and one of the best in the whole world why would they hire someone like me ...." his rambling stopped when he heard the door cracking .

"Now now how dare you insult my lil brother hmm ??" Jungkook turned his neck at the speed of the light as the voice registered in his mind .

"YOONGI HYUNG" his excited voice got muffled with the big smile spreading on his face , matching with the other two present in the room. In an instant he stood up and threw his body on the older who let out a grunt but caught him in time .

Min yoongi , Jungkook's brother who is also the owner of the biggest farm of the state lives in Busan where both him and Jungkook were brought up . Despite the distance often he comes to visit Jungkook (and jimin ) to make sure they are doing fine .

"Baby as much as love you , you should really be considerate of my age . I'm getting old ." Yoongi chuffed with a chuckle .

"Good to see you here yoongi hyung" Jimin said looking at the older man with a somewhat shy smile . A red hue spreading in his cheeks as the mentioned man flashed him his gummy smile .

"It's good to see you too jiminie"

Jungkook looked back and forth between them as the two kept holding eye contact .

"Ahmm should I just leave you two alone...." Jungkook's teasing voice finally snapped the two out of the maze as Jimin hurriedly went out of the room with a visible blush adoring his cheeks and yoongi looked around the room avoiding eye contact with his brother .

"So what brings you here hyung ?" Jungkook asked pulling yoongi to the bed dropping the teasing for now .

"I have some work here so thought I'd met you before going back ." Yoongi smiled ruffling Jungkooks hair affectionately .