➣ Chapter 6

☆━━━☆ Protect You ☆━━━☆

Jungkook joined the others for lunch in the cafeteria and was instantly faced with questions of the others about where was he ? Why's he sweating so bad in this chilled weather ? He tried to give an explanation and while on it for a moment his eyes met Bogum's who was sitting opposite to him , looking at him with an unreadable hard stare but knowing how the man usually is jungkook payed no attention to that  .

While they were on it Hoseok introduced them with some of the employees of the company present there . And everyone of them directly or indirectly warned them about the CEO'S unpredictable temper but the way they say it jungkook thought , is complete exaggeration . If the older is that scary then why did he always has that tiny but still present smile in his face when jungkook does something stupid . Anyways soon he found himself tuning out of their conversation and focused on finishing his meal .

Once he is done he excused himself from the others , going back to his cabin to call Jimin and rant about work and everything for next few minutes he has left . Before entering their cabin his eyes followed the open door of the cabin opposite to him. The older man is talking in phone standing near the glass window , his wide back facing him . Before he can start fantasizing about the older's back muscles flexing underneath the tight white shirt he pulled himself reluctantly to his shared cabin and dialed his best friend's number.

"Jungkook.." he startled hard and looked back hearing his name being called from the door .

"Oh Bogum hyung umm do you need anything ?" he asked putting a stop to their best friend rant for a moment .

"Can I have a moment with you ?"

"Sure" he nodded despite being confused about where this is going . "Hey Jiminie I'll meet you after work . Okay ? Gotta go now . Bye" he said before cutting the call.

"Yes hyung ?"

"Stop calling me that I'm not your hyung ." Jungkook just stared not knowing how to react to this blunt words .

"Sure" he muttered after a while .

"Anyways I'm here to ask you what exactly were you doing in the CEO'S office earlier ?"

"What ? I dunno what are you talking about !" Jungkook replied quite confused about this sudden interrogation.

"Don't act fool now jungkook" the older man snickered." I came here earlier to pick up my phone and you were coming out of Mr. Kim's office . What were you doing there ?" Bogum raised his brows accusingly .

"Oh that actually..."

"Wait I just remember you were holding something quite tightly . Oh my God!!" the man dramatically gasped "Were you stealing some.."

"What are you talking about that's not what I was doing there".

"No ? Then perhaps you were trying to seduce Mr. Kim . I mean people like you ...."